Thank you!

The dual currency is a great move the level increase will be interesting but its gonna cost a bomb but the credit heist has sorted that out but theres still a few new features and updated old feautures and bugs id still want to see fixed cough cough TEEBO only one turn stealth sometimes still!!! I know youve been busy but when youve got a minute! A respec on some challenge rewards like stun cuffs or other really long farming 50 piece gears currently it takes roughly 5-7 days with two refreshes spending 380+ energy a time to get a stun cuff and there heavily needed, can you add them to the raid shop shipments or something i know its balancing but just needs a day or two cut off i.e tweaking the drop rates of them , build up of ability mats can we trade or sell or upgrade them to the next tier ability mats or something, cantina level 8 after level cap 85 with one of the three p2p characters in like maul, zam, sun fac or Rex, ive spent almost a thousand here happy with what ive got but only have 4* rex 4* sun fac and a 5* maul from all that or bring round the aurodium packs again or when you start bring out the next p2p toons make those previous p2p toons f2p that would be awesome i know itll happen eventually and cant wait, gear farming takes awhile so more gear events are a good step, reworks on some toons or abilities added to 4 abilities to even them out like mob emforcer nothing over the top but just to give them more use, always welcome more toons, someway to mix up the arena i.e boosting a few toons each day or something or ban certain toons each day or something to mix it up abit i know thats a difficult one to pass but theres gotta be something to mix it up while making it fair apart from that great job

Replies

• DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Holy schmoly dude. This is totally the Benjy section in The Sound and the Fury.

Well done! Only three sentences!