Echo drop rates in Chromium?

Tigzie
579 posts Member
Hey guys, quick question that I would really appreciate your help with.

How do the chromium packs compare now to getting the echo drops? As I would like to get him up but so far my chromium pulls have given me none and I've pulled a fair amount of times here and there.

If anyone could let me know if it's still a high % drop or if they changed it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys and have a great day.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Chromium is not for specific toon farming unless you want to spend money (and I mean $100s).

It's for whales and for new ppl who don't have any real 7* toons.

No toon has ever had a high drop rate in chromium.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Ah ****, read a few articles that showed him dropping about 4 times in each pull and thought well I wouldn't mind a bit of that action lol

But if his drop rate is low as anything then I won't bother, tis a shame though as my clones are coming along nicely he's just my weak link for a full team
  • Tigzie wrote: »
    Ah ****, read a few articles that showed him dropping about 4 times in each pull and thought well I wouldn't mind a bit of that action lol

But if his drop rate is low as anything then I won't bother, tis a shame though as my clones are coming along nicely he's just my weak link for a full team

I believe whenever they release a new toon, for a brief time their chromium drop rates are increased. But Echo being released so long ago now probably has the same as all the other chromium toons.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No toon has ever had a high drop rate in chromium.

That is 100% wrong.
  • Based on just reading around the forums Cody seems to be the most common drop rate in chromium packs right now. I haven't bought chromium a in months but that seems to be the trend.

Personally I'd be surprised if hundreds of dollars got somebody to a 7* Echo out of chromium packs. Probably at least 2K.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Echo is Garbo anyways. When he released I dropped 200 and got full echo and sun fac. I leveled sun fac than I actually borrowed an echo. Wow so bad so I never leveled him up.
    He doesn't make a clone team any better.
    But I would say you would probably get him around 500
  • Echo is a terrible toon
  • Thanks for replying guys it's appreciated:) may I ask what makes him a terrible toon?
  • I've been getting the 350 crystal pack every time Im over 1000 crystals and it seems like Im getting clone shards every other pull. Pulled a full Echo today though I already had him so 25 bonus shards. He sits there at 25/30 level 1 waiting to become farmable.
  • They just mean Echo isn't arena material in a mature shard is all.

If you like clones and are prepping a full squad there's nothing wrong with wanting Echo.