How is this guys' 161 speed ackbar going before my 228 speed sth??

Jnbentzel81
442 posts Member
edited October 2016
I've fought him multiple times to check my sanity. He uses ackbar lead at 161 speed giving him 186 speed. I use lando lead my sth is 228 so lando gives him 243 speed. Every single match his ackbar does tactical genius before my sth goes....how is this possible???? He does have wiggs but ackbar is the one going first. Maybe I'm missing something....please help...screenshots in link below, battle screenshot to come at a later time when I can engage him in battle

https://imgur.com/gallery/WSe36
Post edited by Jnbentzel81 on

Replies

• Post screen shot of the start of the Battle.
  • Post screen shot of the start of the Battle.

You think I'm lying to you?? Lol I can def do that and send screen shots of my speed and his. How do I post pics again on here??
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Post screen shot of the start of the Battle.

You think I'm lying to you?? Lol I can def do that and send screen shots of my speed and his. How do I post pics again on here??
    Its not that anyone thinks you're lying dude, we need visuals to figure it out, it happens to everyone.

• RU486 wrote: »

Its not that anyone thinks you're lying dude, we need visuals to figure it out, it happens to everyone.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WSe36
  • RU486 wrote: »

I'm in first he got bumped back to sixth, so as soon as I can engage him in battle I will take a screenshot of him going first with tactical genius