Looking for help on the scoundrel mod challenge

So this is my lineup:

Cad Bane (7* gear 8 lvl 80)
IG88 (6* gear 8 lvl 80)
Nute (6* gear 8 lvl 80)
Lando (5* gear 8 lvl 80)
Sthan (5* gear 7 lvl 80)

I threw some A team mods on my guys and (mostly crit damage and health 3-5* mods) and I managed to one star the challenge not too long ago using 88 as the leader. I tried lando as leader for the extra speed but didn't make it far.

Should I stick with 88 as the leader for the dots and extra crit chance or should I go with Bane? Also, I have enough shard stuff to buy a furnace from the shop. Who should I give it to? My goal with this is three star the challenge while not spreading myself too thin in preparation for the upcoming level cap raise and new raid.

Replies

• Options
    Cad leader is probably best. Definitely boost lando. His aoe will be your lifesaver. I say you just need to star lando and han and give the furnace to lando. Also if you have another scoundrel to replace nute that'd be awesome. I use Dengar and he's a beast.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Leave 88 as leader the additional critical chance and DOTs make a difference. Instead of nute I used Dengar for stun. It took a few tries but got it done. You might want to practice with the credit and training droid heist, once you are able to 3 star those you should be able to 3 star the mod event.

My only 7 star character with raid gear was 88. The rest 5* with all the gear before raid gear. (Level 8, 70)
  • Options
    I tend to save furnaces and such for Lando and Han since they have arena relevance.

Swapping a potency cross mod onto Cad helps out with the stun which can be really helpful.

I'm in the same boat though. Raid Han at the end of the tier 3 battle is a real PIA. Make sure Cad's stun is refreshed when you go into that battle. I try to save it for a few turns in after Han's gone Crit chance up.

I've come within one shot of a three star and then not even beat it the next go round. Figure the RNG has to roll in my favor soon.