Future meta, or anti-meta?

So, I'm getting closer to finishing anakin, and trying to plan ahead, what to do next for cantina nodes. I'm thinking either b2 since he seems like a decent counter to various meta characters, or possibly aayla secura to work on a good counter team to use with anakin and fives, which may or may not be useful in a month or so. My other option is finish my so-so jedi just to get Yoda finished. Thoughts, suggestions?

Here is my current jedi setup so far:

j8m5HYM.jpg
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• Options
    B2 is a solid choice to dispel buffs. He was fairly easy to get to G8 but then requires raid gear to get to G9/G10. You have 3 useful Jedi in QGJ, JKA, and Lumi. Don't waste resources on the others. Mace already got his buff, and he is still awful. JC and Barriss are unnecessary the way the game is played now.

It's a question of what's important to you. B2 is versatile and can go on varies comps for arena and GW. If you have a need for Yoda, Aayla would be a higher priority. In addition, IGD is farmable elsewhere and a solid choice - far better than Mace, Barriss, or JC. Kit is also useful for raids if you are having potency troubles with your TMR team. I have B2 and Aayla both, but I haven't developed Aayla as much. I run droids in arena, and B2 was my priority. I have Aayla at 7*/66/G8, and she's pretty good. I actually hate seeing her in arena because she can counter, stun, and call an assist. You could actually have an interesting arena team with IGD, Aayla, Kit, JKA, and B2. Now that B2 is f2p, taunts are not as important. This team is disruptive to burst attacks with the counters and 100% TM gain on B2.

So, there's no 100% right answer. Think about what you are trying to do next and focus on what's going to get you there.
  • Options
    I've been using Anakin (L), Ashoka, Aayla, Qui Gon, and Geo Soldier for the past month or so and I haven't been disappointed. Down the road, I may swap in Fives or Sun Fac (whenever he becomes farmable), but for now I think this lineup can get me cashing out regularly in the top 50 after I finish Anakin and Aayla (they're 5 and 6* respectively). Anakin's leader is no joke for the Jedi