『 Galaxy of Schmucks™ is Recruiting! 』

Prev134
DanaDDissent
379 posts Member
edited March 2017
Come join us!!

We are...Galaxy of Schmucks!!

Yeah, that's right. We are the Schmucks! We are an active, friendly, and helpful guild of 49 members. Looking for a one or two more people to add to our ranks. Our members are very active, daily players, and many of us have been in this guild since day one of guilds.

WE MADE IT ONTO THE TOP GUILDS LEADERBOARD!! :) We might get bumped out, but at least it's cool to be able to say we were on there!!

Pit/Rancor
~We usually run 3 T7/Heroic Pit raids a week. Each phase has a scheduled time, with P4 being FFA (free for all). Players can post 0's at any time, and always have at least 24 hours to do so. We work together, and those who have 7* Han post 0's to allow those who don't have him the chance to get his shards. We use a PST schedule with times that work for our US members, but accommodate global players as well. We were on the leaderboard recently for Pit raids. The best I've seen has been 93, but hey, we were on there!

AAT/Tank
~We are currently running T6 tank raids. Phases 1-3 are FFA. Once we hit P4 we stop attacks and wait a day, just to give everyone a chance to at least post a 0. We have a scheduled time for P4, which is also FFA.

Preferred, but not required:
~ looking for players who are at least level 80, but exceptions will be made if you're an active, daily player (we enjoy helping lower level players advance!!)

Requirements:
~ must produce 600 coins each day
~ must use Line messenger [my officer is Sylar34] *Raid schedules are posted on Line*
~ must have at least one 7* toon
~ must be able to take direction from a woman -- me! ;p

We have a raid notification chat on Line (where only our officers announce phase openings/closings), a main chat where anything can be discussed, and one for Tank/AAT information. You can be involved in all of them, or just choose to get notifications regarding the raids, but I think you'll find we are so awesome, you'll want to chat with us :)

We have many knowledgeable, friendly members who enjoy answering all kinds of questions. If you're looking for a guild that can be like your home away from home, look no further. If you want an active chat, come join us! If you need advice on which characters/mods/strategy to use, ask us! Welcome home!!

Thanks again, Galaxy of Schmucks

DanaDDissent

Please contact my officer, if you are interested in joining us➡️LineID: Sylar34
Ally Code: 446-413-628

*Guild activity reset is at 4:30pm PST (GMT-8) which is 12:30am GMT*
**Raids are run on PST, but schedules accommodate guild members in different time zones**
BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
Post edited by DanaDDissent on

Replies