ATTENTION GUILDS: Cloud Galaxy, Bears with Sabers, Resplendent Whisperers, Wonder

We have a group on our shard that work together for pvp payouts. The above listed guilds have members that frequently share the top ten with us. We would prefer to work together with these players, instead of sniping back and forth.

Our group includes ìN Diezel (me), Jolly Roger, Niggsy, Jiub, BT, Snowblood, Sathay, The Droids You're Looking For, and Syre PreddY.

If your guild has players on our shard, and are interested in working out a system, rather than sniping back and forth unnecessarily, please touch base with us, and join our LINE group.

Replies

• Yes! I am in the line chat and it's extremely helpful!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Line works really well for this shard. Everyone on there is helping each other.
    Add me too if needed- line: Niggsy
  • Greetings,

Thank-you for your interest in coordinating with members of Bears with Sabers.

On this particular server, there happens to be an inordinate number of Bears.

While we certainly have no interest in starting an all out war with the rest of the server, please understand that we are all in the same situation, save a point that may have been overlooked.

We try not to attack members of our own Guild whenever possible.

Certainly, you all can appreciate the difficult position this puts us in. There are days when my only choice to advance up the ladder is to NOT attack, or ask one of my Guildies if it's ok to hit them.

Speaking only for myself, I prefer not to Snipe anyone out of 1st from a position lower than 3rd. However, I find that my usual payout time adversaries don't share this opinion. As I am often hit from 5th when in 1st, and 6th when in 2nd.

So what gives? Fair is Fair, isn't it ?

Don't want to get Sniped ? Don't Snipe.

What came first? The chicken or the egg ? Which one of us is the pot? Which, the kettle?

We've all been playing this game for so long, that the only exciting/challenging thing left is Arena. And that's where the payout is.

Coordinating to share the rewards is... what? Cheating ? Perhaps not, but what would EA/CG think of this?

My Guild mates are getting tired of receiving messages where they are asked to play go-between and try and get those of us on this particular server to 'join the group'.

One particular message even threatened to start a war where everyone would lose.

That's a fairly good attempt at coercion, but it has failed.

We are not evil.

We will try and not hit people who have upcoming payout times, but please understand our own issues with having so few targets for advancement. As you all know, time constraints also prevent some people from making long strings of attacks or staying glued to the game for an hour before payout.

Our Guild is very particular about who we take in.

Many of the members are long time OLF from previous games and continue to play together and chat even if not taking part in this game.

Our leader does not tolerate language or abuse.

Attitude is what matters to us. Not how many Coins you contribute per week.

tl;dr

Bottom line: We respect our server opponents, but we still have a job to do.

We will most usually avoid hitting you, if it's your payout time.

We respect those who Snipe 1st from 2nd position. Crazy respect.

We form vendettas against those who Snipe 1st from 5th. Crazy long memories, we have.

We gang up on people who try to camp 1st for all payout times... (Moustafa)

We have no interest in starting a server war. But be careful what you wish for. If war is declared upon us, we will finish it.

And..... Not that I welcome more issues to my own payout time, or Raid rewards, ..... but......

If you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'em.

Bears with Sabers is often looking to fill a 49th or 50th slot due to someone going AWOL for a week, or losing interest in the game. We have an amazing fairness principle for Raiding. (I haven't attacked a raid since finishing Han over a Month back) We have a post up for applying. (don't just search us) .......

Join US

if you dare ;)

-Tolodine
  • Neil_Niggsy
    226 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    TOLODINE

Good to hear from you.

We have been tracking you down. Am glad we have.

Think you've misunderstood the idea of this. It's to help everyone out not just ourselves - you guys too.

Not going to waffle on too much.

Anyway I have made contact with x2 of your guys. Ekimflah and Fogkin. Not sure what you meant about sick and tired and threatening but obviously it's got you to repond and take note which is good.

These guys have been very helpful and like to think the same both ways. I'm sure they'd agree.

Anyway. We have your payout times now which is the main.

We will not engage 2 hours before your payouts and obviously if you would respect ours too. Both FOGKIN and Ekimflash have our **** of this too.

FOGKIN has been involved on our Line shard chat today. He's been very helpful. I'm sure he will relate that we are all decent guys not trying to screw anyone over.

Thanks again for contact.
    Good gaming.

Niggsy
  • So, in this framework, whoever held the #1 spot 2 hours prior to their payout, assuming more than 1 in this group had the same payout time, would be a lock and untouchable by everyone else?

Whatever our guys on your server decide to agree to is fine with me, but I wouldn't ask them to conform to that rule. It's unreasonable and assumes their availability to place for the given day occurs at least 2.5 hours before their payout.

Good luck!

~OrionPeace
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    As another aside, we Bears don't look for war but we aren't afraid of it. As @Tolodine alluded to, we have long memories....and though we may not all be on the same server, that works just as well. Those of us not on the main shard aren't afraid to drop spots and attach ourselves to someone a little bit lower when called upon to. War is ugly and brutal so is the Arena, and since the game hasn't implemented an official Guild War yet, there's always other ways of doing so.

Long story short, complaining about the Arena on a congested server clearly dominated by one guild at the top is fruitless. Obviously. I'm on a different shard populated by another guild at the top, and I fight and scrap my way to the Top 5 like everyone else. Sometimes I get there; sometimes not. I don't send messages complaining or begging for a truce because it's more fun this way. I earn my rewards; I don't want them handed to me.

Bears appreciate the fight. Bears watch out for their sleuth. Bears protect their den. And Bears don't like to be poked.

Ok...some do...but that's another topic. Giggity.

Addendum: I'm no officer; just a member with his own opinion. I have no input in the direction of a truce, white flag or skull and crossbones ATTACK! direction of what happens. Just stating my piece.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Nearly but not quite Orion

We just don't attack anyone in any position two hours before their payout. Ie) if FOGKIN is in #11 #5 or #1 I won't attack him.

If people have same payout time then obviously don't snipe of drop them many places.

Ie) #1 to #5 (dropping 3 or 4 places- not cool)

#1 to #2 is cool. We can at least get top2 or 3 at payout.

And DP. Haven't really read on. I stopped reading on second sentence when you started talking geek on me.

Cheers again
    Good gaming

Niggsy
  • I didn't even go close to geek-ish until the 3rd paragraph; nice try but you read every word and we all know it.

Going for truces outside of payout might be fine, but ya really shouldn't be surprised if folks don't play by the rules you want them to. Bears have a clear hold on that server, and it sucks for everyone else fighting sure -- but hey, that's the way it goes sometimes. Bad luck for ya'll until they give a server change option, but like Tolo said; there's always openings to take advantage of. We have embraced adversaries before, and everyone comes out stronger for it.

Getting sniped sucks, but it happens. Push back if you can. Take it if you can't.

Or like the movies said. Join us. Together we can rule the galaxy.
  • Just testing my fishing rod DP.

Cheers again
    Good gaming

Niggsy
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I know you were; I was hungry -- missed lunch and your post was tasty.

Good gaming back at ya mate :)