measuring daily contribution for new guild members.

Hydracarbon
665 posts Member
edited October 2016
is the guild manage daily and coins lifetime total broken? i have added 2 new people to our guild and it has registered 0 participation for them in the past 2 days. i am hoping that is not the case.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    It's been broken for a while now. Just ask them to post a pic of their contributions

i know the daly one is broken, but the screen with the lifetime totals was never broken before. it was always accurate. but now for new recruits, it is saying 0 contribution for new members to the guild.
  • Options
    please, fix this... it's so annoying
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    can we please have a response to this..

u guys added guilds to improve the quality of the game and it did.

there are so many fixes needed for guild: chat, more and accurate metrics, raid contols..

but why u cant have daily guild contirbution reading out correctly on guild page when it does on individual guild activity screen is beyond me...

please adress this
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As much as I would love to believe that they are sitting twiddling their fingers and reading ever post on here...... let's at least give this a shot to be read.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_CapGaSP
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @BentWookiee

(And yes I know BentWookiee is not connected like he should be, but I figure it can't hurt to get his hairy muscles in here.)
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing that needs fixing is broken daily coin counter. This is of utmost importance for people trying to lead productive guilds.
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    The only thing that needs fixing is broken daily coin counter. This is of utmost importance for people trying to lead productive guilds.

also the lifetime count for new guild members. the totals there never jive with the daily totals.
  • Options
    bump
  • Awec
    12 posts Member
    Options
    In the same boat here, just looking for answers to see if I was alone. The daily counter we know is broken, the lifetime is now broken for new recruits. And lifetime can't really work for me to figure real totals on a weekly basis, even when taken daily. My only hope is that it's broken because they are bringing back the WEEKLY coin counter. Which was the only one that seemed to work properly for accurately documenting coin contributions. As in 600/600 showed 600. Not 0, not 452, not 728.
  • Options
    Same thing here. This is a huge problem, as the daily counter had issues, even before the current change to all zeroes, so we rely on the Lifetime counter for guild management.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Hi. I am facing a similar issue. Daily guild bank and currency contributions aren't showing. Also players who have been active are shown as inactive for 3 days. I know this because they either request gear or post on guild chat. Kindly fix this issue
  • Options
    Same here. Daily contributions have displayed as "0" for the past 4-6 days
  • Options
    Same here, zero displayed contributions daily and lifetime totals are not changing for all members
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Daily donations counter also seems to not be working properly either
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Still a problem... and personally, I would rather see weekly instead of daily on guild coins.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    this has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.