So... It's about time...

Broda
310 posts Member
....That you fixed the daily coin production so we can accurately see whose spending their daily 600. This seems like an utterly simple programming issue to fix so Why is it still a problem?

Replies

• Only leaders and officers can spend the 600 daily coins, and if you're in the guild, you should know when they spend it, as a new raid opens at the same time.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Man I am a leader and I'm talking about seeing members spend their daily energy in the manage section.
    @1AmYourFath3r
  • Only leaders and officers can spend the 600 daily coins, and if you're in the guild, you should know when they spend it, as a new raid opens at the same time.

Ooohwee. What??? Lol. He is talking about the counters for guild management. They need fixed asap.
  • Broda wrote: »
    Man I am a leader and I'm talking about seeing members spend their daily energy in the manage section.
    @1AmYourFath3r

They don't spend the 600.they earn it.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Broda wrote: »
    @1AmYourFath3r

Thanks for the semantics, you are a huge help.

Thanks @Jambiiiiiiiii for being on planet earth

Ooohwee. What??? Lol. He is talking about the counters for guild management. They need fixed asap.

And seriously, what's with the ooohwee everytime you post?!
    @1AmYourFath3r

Glad I could be of assistance.
    @1AmYourFath3r

Ooohwee. Technically, energy is spent. He is still correct. Regardless, this issue needs fixed.
    @1AmYourFath3r

Ooohwee. Technically, energy is spent. He is still correct. Regardless, this issue needs fixed.

Energy spent. Currency earned.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    @1AmYourFath3r

Glad I could be of assistance.

The only thing you're assisting is bumping this thread to the top so someone with an accurate grip on reality might be able to help

• Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    @1AmYourFath3r

The semantics aren't even right, lol. you spend energy and earn guild bank coins. Your OP clearly stated you wanted to track those who were spending their 600, and then you said "spend their daily energy". You were right, and I agree with your post. It is becoming harder to track this stuff now.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Wow, out of all the issues we have with Raids, you think that this is the #1???

A little bit of a control freak we are now, aren't we?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Wow, out of all the issues we have with Raids, you think that this is the #1???

A little bit of a control freak we are now, aren't we?

There are no issues with raids, the new one is coming out. Sorry for trying to lead a productive guild
  • OP, you are right. It is annoying not being able to track members' energy contributions. However, you might have noticed that not long ago, the counter used to glitch for only some people. Now it just reads 0 for everyone. I suspect this indicates that it is being worked on and will be fixed (or that is CG's intention) when the new raid launches.

So many trolls in the forum. LOL!