Arena team advice

AySteezy
48 posts Member
edited January 2016
Which two characters would fit in well with Sid,Lumi, and JC in the arena. I have them all 7* and am wondering which two characters to focus on 7*ing next.

Preferably characters that are F2P farmable. I have 20k arena tokens and GW tokens

Replies

• For GW-Phasma, Poggle, or even IG-86 may be good.

For Arena-Han if you want a tank, IG-88 for AOE/Damages, or HK-47 if you are looking to put a droid team together.

There are a lot of good options, it really just depends on your personal preference and what kind of team you are looking to build.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    P O E > all

Edit: just noticed u said GW or arena shipments. Prolly phas, no one else in arena really interests me unless u are going droid.

• For GW-Phasma, Poggle, or even IG-86 may be good.

For Arena-Han if you want a tank, IG-88 for AOE/Damages, or HK-47 if you are looking to put a droid team together.

There are a lot of good options, it really just depends on your personal preference and what kind of team you are looking to build.

I can see those characters being good but not perfect to my f2p set up.

Im focusing my Cantina buys on Daka now so there's no point in stopping since I have her at 6* already.

I'm just hesitant to use my Arena and GW tokens because I imagine the next update will add other character shards which may be a better fit for my definite 3 toons. You guys think they'll add other shards?
  • AySteezy wrote: »
    Which two characters would fit in well with Sid,Lumi, and JC in the arena. I have them all 7* and am wondering which two characters to focus on 7*ing next.

Preferably characters that are F2P farmable. I have 20k arena tokens and GW tokens

I have the same 3 at 7*. Ultimately, I'm going to let JC go (and probably Sid too). Rather than build around what you have, I'd build around what you want and make use of JC, Lumi and Sid in the mean time
  • AySteezy wrote: »

For GW-Phasma, Poggle, or even IG-86 may be good.

I can see those characters being good but not perfect to my f2p set up.

Im focusing my Cantina buys on Daka now so there's no point in stopping since I have her at 6* already.

I'm just hesitant to use my Arena and GW tokens because I imagine the next update will add other character shards which may be a better fit for my definite 3 toons. You guys think they'll add other shards?

I bet they'll add one character to Arena, but not GW, since they buffed GW and Cantina shipments last patch