Emperor's Demise

Does anyone know when will be the "Emperor's Demise"? :)

Replies

• I hope u are not joking :)
  • The world may never know
  • I thought so :(
  • Well, a "rare" Yoda event is once a month, right? So "extremely rare" EP cannot be more frequent than one ever 3 months. But I do agree than 6 months sound about right. Of course, we never know until it hits us..
  • U are right. I'm sad cause then I didn't have enough power in my rebels to unlock Palpatine :( they've got only about 3 stars
  • from now build your wiggles to 80 g10
  • I bet Dec, a bit before the movie is out.
  • it has already come and gone again. you missed it. it was mentioned in the other dozen plus discussions about when will the even return.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I've a sneaky suspicion it will be in about a week and a half.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Never. It was a bench mark to see how much money the term "Extremely rare" would make them. Turns out "pvp" makes them more money.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Never. You'll never get Emperor Palpatine now. That's too bad because he is awesome.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    Never. You'll never get Emperor Palpatine now. That's too bad because he is awesome.

This
  • I heard it you drill a 3/8" hole into your screen where "events" are in the Catina, it unlocks the palpatine event.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Ditchpig3 wrote: »
    I heard it you drill a 3/8" hole into your screen where "events" are in the Catina, it unlocks the palpatine event.

Really? I heard 5/16"?

The likeliest answer is "sometime" but when is a guess...August seems to be a popular reply as does "soon".
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I heard it you drill a 3/8" hole into your screen where "events" are in the Catina, it unlocks the palpatine event.

Really? I heard 5/16"?

The likeliest answer is "sometime" but when is a guess...August seems to be a popular reply as does "soon".

Get with the metric system, guys.

Imperial units are so 18th century.
    Post edited by Jedi_of_Oz on
  • I heard August
  • Definitely August
  • Ditchpig3 wrote: »

This is what I like about this forum, people are so helpful. They are not afraid to give away hidden secrets of the game.
  • Two days ago.
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Really? I heard 5/16"?

Get with the metric system, guys.

Imperial units are so 18th century.

The metric system was invented by French men wanting to make their willies sound longer than they are. Sadly, 8cm doesn't add up no matter how hard you try.