Fix the **** Coin Counter!!

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
edited October 2016
J2RAkHQ.jpg

Look at this!! Is this some sort of cruel joke?!? Its been like this all week!!

First you take away the weekly counter that was Perfectly functional in showing people collecting coins, then you replace it was a dodgy dynamic counter that in a lot of cases was completely useless in measuring coins spent.

Then you replace it with this crap? Shame on you!

When are we going to see a return of the functional coin counter so beloved by Guild leaders near and far?

QWWXbtq.jpg
{RotE}
Post edited by LaLiam on

Replies

• Lmao you remind me of @cosmicturtle333 slightly less aggressive tough

Yeah this definitely needs fixing
    Im annoyed of every day taking SC to prove everyone did 600
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Thanks!
    {RotE}
  • I think they tried to fix it last week ... It used to be I could "manually" reset it through a somewhat superstitious series of taps, but the sequence doesn't work anymore. Over the last week, no matter what I do, I can't get my coin counter to register my energy usage. It's more broken now than it ever was.
  • +1
  • For real though.... Its virtually impossible to moniter who is contributing in the guild because it doesn't work at all!
  • buggy, please fix
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    It's a complete joke
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Lmao you remind me of @cosmicturtle333 slightly less aggressive tough

Yeah this definitely needs fixing
    Im annoyed of every day taking SC to prove everyone did 600

I miss @cosmicturtle333 .... :s
  • Please bring back the weekly tracker!
  • sorry man - it is so complicated... summing all these numbers... and RNGesus not allow them because this is the only place where HE is not used
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    For real though.... Its virtually impossible to moniter who is contributing in the guild because it doesn't work at all!

Lifetime tracks correctly. If you really want to monitor your guild you have to look at lifetime every week (right before guild reset works best), and subtract last week's total from this week's total to get their weekly contribution. Huge pain in the rear, especially since for 50 people you have to use a spreadsheet to do this. Again, not an easy task, and definitely a time consuming one. But that's the only way to do it right now.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Maegor wrote: »
    For real though.... Its virtually impossible to moniter who is contributing in the guild because it doesn't work at all!

Lifetime tracks correctly. If you really want to monitor your guild you have to look at lifetime every week (right before guild reset works best), and subtract last week's total from this week's total to get their weekly contribution. Huge pain in the rear, especially since for 50 people you have to use a spreadsheet to do this. Again, not an easy task, and definitely a time consuming one. But that's the only way to do it right now.

Lifetime now does not track for any player that joined a new guild after the last update
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thank you for the heads up!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • puru
    161 posts Member

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56818/daily-coins-its-not-counting-right-on-manage-window

@CG_Kozispoon This bug has been there forever and we received the same response from you about 3 months ago. It has been in dev backlog for so long that it has grown spider webs around it. We are having a lot of trouble tracking and managing member contribution and it is creating a lot of friction in the guild. We have lost lot of good members because of this one problem.

Please fix this.
  • This is the single most important bug that needs to be fixed. I don't care if the new raid is delayed again to do it. I can't manage the guild properly without this tool. Weekly and daily.
  • Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thank you for the heads up!

As of the last update, daily coins do not accrue at all on the manage screen, and anyone new to the guild since the update, the lifetime doesn't update either. Both are visual bugs.
  • Please fix this
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Hiya!

Thank you, kindly!
    {RotE}
  • Mine is working after showing zero's for 3 days, Thank you!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Wholf wrote: »
    ****. How come my posts get deleted for swearing and others get acknowledged and replied to? @BentWookiee

Because unlike your comment(s) this is constructive!..
    {RotE}
  • Thank you for what appears to be a very important fix to the daily coin counter. Respectfully requesting to add back the weekly counter if able, however the most important fix has been done. Thanks!
  • Oops. I spoke too soon. The daily coin counter is still bugged miscounting coins, but it no longer reads 0 across the board. Please address this soon. Thx!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Going to assume this isnt being fixed any time soon @CG_Kozispoon !!
    {RotE}