All this empire support building up to a new Luke Skywalker event

BigBP
63 posts Member
edited October 2016
What do yall think?

I mean there always has to be balance right? Considering the massive amount of empire support that has been coming out it almost screams the jedi version of Luke Skywalker will appear. Although whether it will be an event similar to the Emperor Palaptine event ,but instead requiring empire units is debateable.

Replies

• Sup man,

Hey, so who the heck is Luke Skyler?
  • LMAO just saw that! Edited topic title to fix that lol
  • You should be able to trade in your gun wielding luke for saber luke.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    since the palpatine event i've been collecting empire shards just in case.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Sup man,

Hey, so who the heck is Luke Skyler?

He's the cousin of Skyler White, who owns the galactic car wash that launders all the money paid by players for the baby blue crystals. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
  • How long this game has excluded Jedi Luke is so baffling, that at this point I almost wish they don't add him, just as a sort of cruel joke.
  • I'm sure before there is any event like that they will release the emperor demise and empire assaulted challenges again.
  • All the Empire events are in build up to the rebel movie. Rebels, Scounderls and Empire with are what every event has been based around the last few months.

As the movies has shown Luke to be able to do nothing but cry for help, it would be better to see what he has become next years movie to better understand how he should be represented in the game.
  • In all fairness, shortly before all this empire support, there was just as much if not more Rebel support.
  • All the Empire events are in build up to the rebel movie. Rebels, Scounderls and Empire with are what every event has been based around the last few months.

As the movies has shown Luke to be able to do nothing but cry for help, it would be better to see what he has become next years movie to better understand how he should be represented in the game.

That's his special ability. "Cry like a B" which calls Yoda into the arena as a sixth ally. Yoda just stands behind Luke telling him over and over "Do or do not. There is no try".

Solo comes in to save the day.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    How long this game has excluded Jedi Luke is so baffling, that at this point I almost wish they don't add him, just as a sort of cruel joke.

jedi luke is the best taunter ingame. His taunt starts when he shows up fighting vader in the loadingscreen, and keeps taunting me everytime i return to the cantina (LS battles icon).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CG - oh darn guys they figured out Luke was next and they're all farming Empire characters
    EA - impressive, most impressive. Release the Talzin event first. They need separatists for that right?
    CG - yes my lord. What a genius plan. Few have five separatists maxed out
    EA - tell the bent hairy one to destroy any threads mentioning Luke, and CG?
    CG -yes my lord
    EA - do not fail me again
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    CG - oh darn guys they figured out Luke was next and they're all farming Empire characters
    EA - impressive, most impressive. Release the Talzin event first. They need separatists for that right?
    CG -yes my lord

Nicely done...

On topic, I think it would be a great idea to have an event requiring Empire toons to get young Jedi Luke. I'm hoping for RotJ Luke for that one. Kinda like you are hunting him down. I'm still trying to figure out who to be my 5th Empire character though, so I hope it's not any time soon.
  • CG - oh darn guys they figured out Luke was next and they're all farming Empire characters
    CG -yes my lord

Don't forget Ewoks in there. Bring me wicket or logray.

Ewoks are the best...

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Darth_Barf wrote: »
    CG - oh darn guys they figured out Luke was next and they're all farming Empire characters
    CG -yes my lord
    LMAO
    thanks for the chuckle!

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed :)