Remembering August.

Tactyou
756 posts Member
edited October 2016
August is the date for all your answers peeps.

August is the date emperor demise event will return. August is when Jedi Luke will be introduce in the game. Every answer to your question is August, stop asking and posting event details, updates, new gears, AAT raid, when wiggs will be nerf, just remember it's August.

August is also the date your gf will find a new bf.

But the good news is you'll be able to farm Rex in gw comes August.

Replies

• Can somebody please explain this to me?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Can somebody please explain this to me?

Gladly. I tell you all about it...in August.

I believe the root of this hearkens back to this past August when the AAT raid was promised but not able to be delivered due to bugs so big changes were promised in August but not fulfilled.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »

I believe the root of this hearkens back to this past August when the AAT raid was promised but not able to be delivered due to bugs so big changes were promised in August but not fulfilled.

Oh I see. So now people are making jokes out of it I suppose.

Welcome to the forum ;)

Welcome to the forum ;)

Thanks!
  • Why august ?
  • Lol love this meme I hope this meme will teach them to not promise something they can't do for now on.
  • ArglosH
    189 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Well ill promise they ban u for this haha in august (:
  • This will quickly become another "old joke." I propose the mods create a new megathread as a graveyard to merge all old joke threads. It can be titled "Ten Chewy Shards."
  • DarthCPA wrote: »
    This will quickly become another "old joke." I propose the mods create a new megathread as a graveyard to merge all old joke threads. It can be titled "Ten Chewy Shards."

4573771.jpg