Which leader ability to pick?

Neoh
19 posts Member
edited January 2016
So i can't sleep and just reached lvl 50 and was wonder which leader ability to use going forward.

Currently my setup is:

Chewie 5*
Lumi 5*
Sidius 5*
Poe 4*
Consular 4*

(Grinding Geo soldier shards to either replace chewie or consular)

So the team is kinda defensive with 2 "tanks" and 2 "healers" but i'm doubt if i want to extra defense from chewie or the evasion from lumi, which is better? can't find anything on what "defense up" does?

My guess is that the 40+ defense from chewie is basicly +40 armor/resistance and that "defense up" is just 50% added to this + the characters already existing armor/resistance.
So currently my char's average 100ish armor, then add 40 from chewie + the 50% (when we are def-up, which only has a 25% proc chance, atleast until lvl 6) thats 210ish, which means every hero takes 40-110 dmg less per attack from the leader bonus.

Lumi's heal for non-jedi heroes is 2% of her 6293hp = 126 hp per turn + the evasion of 6,5% (level 5)

So with everyone attacking Poe (hopefully) chewie is the better leader (and if the evade doesn't RNG) but else, i guess its Lumi? And even if only 1 strike gets evaded it would be worth it to use Lumi it seems.

Or what the heck just go Sid in Arena and Lumi in GW?

Sorry for the long read ;) ...

Replies

• sid would be great because of critical chance + damage increase for all, i use him all the time, only dark side battle i use caption phiasma for extra turn of damage to clear faster

if you lean more on def lumi would be great with lev 5 leader skill

poe does not fit with your team

chewie is meh to me because later on you have to use 1 tank and poe is the best for extra damage in GW and arena
  • With that team Lumi since you really do not have enough hitters to utilize Sid's Crit yet. When you drop Chewy / JC later for some hitters or AOE Kings use Sid all day
  • JC, no brainier...

JK, I'd say Sid for sure. If you add another Jedi, then Lumi
  • Sid and replace Chewie with (anything). On defense you are going to have two tanks taunt at the same time 90% of the time. There is not enough damage to take advantage of one good tank let alone two.

Also dont give up on the JC. He is very important in GW and viable in arena. He will hit lvl 8 gear before pretty much anyone else.
  • Thanks for the replies, btw what do you guys think farm Geo soldier from cantina 1A or go for resistance tropper in GW and then slow down Lumi shard farming?
    (To replace the chewie, which i guess will happen when one of the dmg dealers hit 4*)

Got a 4* Cad Bane, but his dmg feels like meeeeeh...