Bored?

Don't let the title fool you, I still play everyday. I'm tired of waiting around. I want to know what's up. I have my jawas at 7 besides JE which I only need 5 more but Rng has been a week for real without popping. And now I'm sitting wondering what to do. I have gear ready but I want to save it for after I see who can be geared the highest. Over 2 week from when you said two weeks. Tell us something or drop it on us

Replies

• Bored... no event...
    Just daily activity..
  • By the way, I am getting bored
  • mo·not·o·ny
    məˈnätnē/
    noun
    lack of variety and interest; tedious repetition and routine.
  • My avatar is lame
  • How can you say this ?!? I've got to farm just 354 Stun**** and you will see then... :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    So the same week they state they are going to open up lvl's ,new nodes, new gear, probably drop some new toons, the raid around the corner and possibly ships......now you want to say your bored.

You couldn't just wait a week and complain about the new content like other will.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You couldn't just wait a week and complain about the new content like other will.
    +1 :lol::lol::lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • no complaints about new content, just tired of waiting for it. Nothing is ever at the time they say. It's like when a kid keeps asking for something and the parents say just hold on. Eventually the kid will give up on it or get it somewhere else
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Schissel wrote: »
    no complaints about new content, just tired of waiting for it. Nothing is ever at the time they say. It's like when a kid keeps asking for something and the parents say just hold on. Eventually the kid will give up on it or get it somewhere else

Ok, but they said this week and they have not 'not delivered' yet..... I just found it funny that the announcement of new nodes and lvl's and gear that has not been missed is coming this week and you are talking about being bored right before they launch it....
This discussion has been closed.