EA please do several credit heist before update

Hi ea, there is no active event now, could u please launch a credit heist? And do a couple more before upgrade and new raid. With mods there are not enough credits too also level units to 85.
And also improve odds of getting mods, I'm tired of expending 32 cantina energy for multisim potency mods and not getting any mod.
Thanks a lot in advanced

Replies

• They just had one like 2 days ago. Hoping for a droid heist and credit heists though.
  • Tokaholic wrote: »
    They just had one like 2 days ago. Hoping for a droid heist and credit heists though.

I've far too many training droids and zero credits. I can blow through 10mill in ~10 seconds. I've yet to actually get 10mill from the last tier and I'm usually around the middle mark or lower. GW payout is gone with in a second of leveling a mod.
    • Character levels past 80 300k+
    • Cost to level 5 dot mods 474,750
    • Why is there a charge to swop out mods?
    • Why does it cost money to craft gear?
  • Please do a credit heist once a week because without our game stagnates and people lose intrest. I've spend quite a bit of real cash to progress through the game and now I'm stuck because we've had one credit heist in 3 weeks and I now need like 20 million to get back up to speed! I hope you will put this right otherwise I would feel cheated out of a lot of euros
  • fOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

This is the second time in a month when you guys miss a credit heist event. I'm asumming you will run 3 in a row for ships so it makes some sense but FRUSTRATES US

We need to lvlup/ promote pilots now farm for shards and so on and we can't lvl the A/B/C teams to 83 BECAUSE THERE ARE NO CREDITS

great job with the ships tho keep it up - great inf great coverage on questions ty