What's the most speed YOU can get on one character?

Mine is +122. The new mod filtering on SWGOH.GG is INCREDIBLE!!! I no longer have to track a spreadsheet!
Meanwhile, down on the farm....

Replies

• Options
    Rex to 212 with mods that make sense on him. Straight speed probably a little more but he'd hit like pre-schooler and be even squishier than he already is.
  • Options
    The highest speed secondary known is 27. With a speed arrow that is +165.

Speed set adds 10%, highest base speed is 164, so another +16.

I would say the highest known theoretical is +181.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Mine is +122. The new mod filtering on SWGOH.GG is INCREDIBLE!!! I no longer have to track a spreadsheet!

Should I link to SWGOH.GG? I've been resisting it. But mod manipulation is such a chore.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Should I link to SWGOH.GG? I've been resisting it. But mod manipulation is such a chore.

Yea. It's worth.
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    JE base speed currently 191 + 40/50 (depending on if he counts for the bonus or not - seen it posted both ways.)

So max speed is 231/241
  • Options
    I can only add a total of 54 to my character. so if i wanted to give it to Palpatine he would have 176. No where close to other people's Palpatine lol
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Yea. It's worth.

It won't recognize my player ID. ****censored****! I mean, how unfortunate.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Yea. It's worth.

Haha yeah that's the hard part trying to enter that shizz in there correctly. I i l L 1 ?? like ****.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    +122 is pretty darn fast!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    +122 is pretty darn fast!

Indeed. It's a hodgepodge though. I might get a Tenacity set bonus out of it.

YES. Totally worth it for the mod filtering.

That is LUDICROUS speed. So much so, that I'll bet the characters would go plaid.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

Yea. It's worth.

Haha yeah that's the hard part trying to enter that shizz in there correctly. I i l L 1 ?? like ****.

Don't Forget "0" and "O"... But in the end after SOME rages you manage it. :-)
  • Options
    +54 for me. My best speed arrow is a +26 Crit Chance mod on Lando, followed by my only other which is +19 Potency on Teebo. So slow.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

And 164 base speed is Leia, Rey, and TIE Fighter Pilot.

You could have all three on your team at 346 speed. With Ackbar lead Leia would go to 371 speed, or with Tarkin lead TIE Fighter Pilot would go to 374 speed.

You'll be taking at least 2 turns for every one by the typical opposition.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    My highest possible on one char is +86
  • Options
    I have my sthan at 196. My anakin is 206
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

The highest speed secondary is +25 not 27. At least until the 6 and 7 dot mods are available.