Farming Cody

Aplus
138 posts Member
Hello fellow star war fans :D I am now currently working on developing a clone team and I would really like to star up my cody. The problem is, I have no idea whether I should buy chromium mega packs or should I go for shards in shipments? For your info, I can afford about one mega pack per week, or I can also purchase similar amount of crystals for shipments. Also, I have cody unlocked at level 57 3 stars from a previous pack, as well as some other characters like echo at 3* and rex at 4* which I would not mind farming as well. Fives is currently sitting at 7*.

So at this rate, should I buy chromium packs if I want to star up my clone squad? (Mostly Cody, I know he is not as good as rex, but I personally love cody as a character :P)

Thanks all. Cheers

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Chrom packs are faaaar to much rng... when he first was released there people were reporting multiple drops but im sure was coded that way cause he was new

You have cody echo and rex all not farmable other than spending crystals... either be ready to spend a fortune or im afraid waiting game
  • Echo is not available in shipments, as far as I know, don't ever recall seeing him there. I farmed Rex and Cody from shipments, but bought chromiums for Echo (took nearly 3 vaults when his drop rate was high).

Seeing as chromiums are the only way for Echo, and he's pretty necessary for a full clone team (his assist, heals, and AE dispell are very nice), I would recommend chromiums. But it will take quite some time at 1 a week.

You may find you get a Sun Fac out the deal too.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    I just wish they would put cody somewhere in a node or cantina battle shipments :( I can do with even guild store lol.
  • I agree with Saraleb...buy him in the shipments if you have to have Cody...I have a full 7* clone squad except for Echo, he's still stuck at 5*, cause I didn't jump on farming him when he had a high drop rate. :s Cody is kinda squishy even with my full health mods. He usually gets taken out first by the other team when I run him. I did have fun for a bit and that 212th attack is great when you get multiple crits to drop the cooldown period.

Good luck to you...buying the shipments is probably your best bet
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    I successfully farmed him up to four star after a lucky chromium draw and purchased 4 shards from the store :D Hopefully will work on 5 Star. Will keep you all updated. Side question, should I go for JKA or Rex if I plan to have a team of Clones with Phase 1, Cody, Fives and Echo?
  • Aplus wrote: »
    I successfully farmed him up to four star after a lucky chromium draw and purchased 4 shards from the store :D Hopefully will work on 5 Star. Will keep you all updated. Side question, should I go for JKA or Rex if I plan to have a team of Clones with Phase 1, Cody, Fives and Echo?

JKA for the leader. Rex if you plan on having somebody else lead.
  • Get Rex, forget cody and echo.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Aplus wrote: »

JKA for the leader. Rex if you plan on having somebody else lead.

Thanks for the quick reply. Broke for the week, will try and get another mega pack next week. For reference, pulled 1 darth maul character, 2 stack of darth maul shards, 1 cody character, 1 Zam Wessell, 1 stack of Urrorrororororor (Whatever), 1 stack of Sun Fac shards, and 1 stack of Echo shards. Pretty decent pull for me since I love maul and Cody, but for the Urrororororororor is just urgh.
  • I wouldn't break the bank for Cody. He collect dust on my roster for now anyways.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    danrussoa wrote: »
    I wouldn't break the bank for Cody. He collect dust on my roster for now anyways.
    Dang wish I could have your shards :( I know he aint the best, but the way he whoops around whipping his DC-15A rifle, the order 66 reference during obital strike and when calling in that assist just gave me plain right cannon orgasssssm