Need Counsel

ello. I've been saving crystals since I first started playing this game. I had made it up to 4,823 crystals. I was waiting to decide what to do with them once a new update came with new characters. However, I decided to refresh my cantina energy for the first time ever just cause I was getting a good bit of Kylo Ren shards consecutively. When I went to press purchase, nothing responsed. I waited a couple seconds and then clicked purchase again. I did this three times and still nothing. I finally gave up and just clicked back to the home screen. Then, all of a sudden, my cantina energy blew up to 609/114 and I went from 4,823 crystals to only 1,723. It glitched and took 3,000 crystals away. I immediately called EA help with a tech ticket and told them what happened. They said it shouldn't be a big deal to fix and yet it has been three days and the ticket just now says resolved and I have not been given my crystals back nor my cantina energy paced to where it should be. I have not used any cantina energy or sim tickets since the incident and have barely played the game because I want this resolved first. Any ideas how to get this actually fixed properly? Thanks.

Replies