More Characters From KOTOR?

DeanGlberry
10 posts Member
edited January 2016
I just realized that HK-47 is in the game, and I'm starting to wonder if they might add more characters like Bastila or Carth. Who would you want to see?
EDIT: Just realized other people have asked about this too, didn't mean to revive old topic.

Replies

• More meatbags
  • Darth Revan!.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Revan for sure. It's been over 10 years since I've played it last so I can't really remember most of the characters.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Revan for sure. It's been over 10 years since I've played it last so I can't really remember most of the characters.

Revan was IMO the best sith lord to have ever graced the star wars universe/franchise.
  • Revan for sure. It's been over 10 years since I've played it last so I can't really remember most of the characters.

Revan was IMO the best sith lord to have ever graced the star wars universe/franchise.

I just loved his story. A super powerful sith lord, brainwashed into being a Jedi. Falling in love and choosing to remain a Jedi even after he learned the truth. Good stuff.

I just loved his story. A super powerful sith lord, brainwashed into being a Jedi. Falling in love and choosing to remain a Jedi even after he learned the truth. Good stuff.

Agreed he is my favourite star wars character by far nothing else compares only possibly darth bane.

Agreed he is my favourite star wars character by far nothing else compares only possibly darth bane.

I actually liked Darth Bane more. I've read all the books so I feel like I know him better. Revan, you just get bits and pieces from the games.

I actually liked Darth Bane more. I've read all the books so I feel like I know him better. Revan, you just get bits and pieces from the games.

Yes that is certainly true i want to see Darth Revan vs Darth Bane at some point two incredibly powerful sith lords with unique abilities :D.

It was the stuff of dreams and i would love to see him back.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Revan for sure. It's been over 10 years since I've played it last so I can't really remember most of the characters.

It was the stuff of dreams and i would love to see him back.

I'm betting CG will bring some really strong jedi toons that are a counter to sith but im also betting we will see much more powerful sith lords like darth malgus, darth bane, darth revan :open_mouth:.
  • As has been said before, CG might have to stick to the accepted storylines (Canon) and KOTOR is not among those.
  • Finalsalute
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Darth Revan to fight for light and dark side