Galactic Gear Packs - Go Buy all the new Gold Gear before you can farm it!

How many whales are just spending 3k Crystals per day to just buy all the new Gold Gear before you can even farm it? Interesting to see the gold gear in the Galactic Gear Pack.

I guess if you can afford it, go buy all the new gear now.

Replies

• Options
    What about gear that is not obtainable anywhere?? And there are many of them.

@EA_Jesse any comments on that?
  • Options
    Awesome money maker! Good advantage for those willing to spend, filling many of the gear slots before they can even apply the gear. But it won't take but 10 days for many people to reach Level 82....they might be able to fill some of those gear slots before they even reach the level and just immediately apply that gear once they get there. Isn't that fun?!
  • Options
    Pre-craft 3.0?
  • Options
    Paid pre craft 3.0 yay
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Chatoman wrote: »
    Pre-craft 3.0?

I think this would be a Very Expensive 4.0? So few will do this but it could mess with the leaderboards for a few, I guess. But it would also only buy someone a few week advantage at most.
  • Options
    I do spend money on this but I'm going to hold out for now. I wanna see what the whales do first. I have no problem bidding my time. I'd rather it unfold first and then strike.
  • Options
    Some people pay money to make the game go faster...it's how people play for free...

Eventually other people will catch up. It's much better than mods and the tournament which F2P will never catch up no matter how long they play. Well maybe mods if they keep at it for 3-5 years on a daily basis what someone who pays can get in a few hours.
  • Options
    years? This game is going faster than that.