Darth revan

Anyone know where i can read about him? Also where can i find all the other jedis and darths like Bane, plageus, nihilis

Replies

• Google is magical my friend
  • I have googled and read about revan and some of the others, but i wanted to know if these guys were in the comics, video game(tor), a book, or tv show. Also, some guys on here might have experience on how to find info on these guys, so i would like some help.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Wookipedia is a great resource for these things. They even have a cannon and a non cannon tab for most characters. If you scroll to the bottom you will find the resources.
  • SlyBeats
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Willkimm98 You've missed allot bro if your a hardcore fan and haven't played "Knights of the Old Republic". It was a full fledged game released years ago but it still looks great. Story is awesome and it's all about Darth Revan. There's a iOS-port version (still full game and everything) now so you can download the game right now From the App Store and play it. I highly recommend it.

Ps. It's costs about $7.99 but the hours of fun and joy will far exceed paying $7.99 for 610 crystals on SWGOH. The lore is awesome too!

Message me on how you go and if you liked it :smile:
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • I just became really interested in star wars, but does the app still have the story of revan in it?
    SlyBeats wrote: »
    @Willkimm98 You've missed allot bro if your a hardcore fan and haven't played "Knights of the Old Republic". It was a full fledged game released years ago but it still looks great. Story is awesome and it's all about Darth Revan. There's a iOS-port version (still full game and everything) now so you can download the game right now From the App Store and play it. I highly recommend it.

Ps. It's costs about $7.99 but the hours of fun and joy will far exceed paying $7.99 for 610 crystals on SWGOH. The lore is awesome too!

Message me on how you go and if you liked it :smile:

• I actually already have the app, but didnt like it, but if it has a good storyline, i might keep playing it
  • Definately! No Spoilers but you will definately find what your looking about Revan in that game! Well worth the $!
    Your definately missing out if you don't play it :smile:
    Enjoy my friend!
    seriously devs? GW refresh change was a low blow for more $$$
  • Sweet, i will start the game again, thanks for the help, unlike the guy who said to google it lol