What ships would u want to see most

Sgt_Strategy
114 posts Member
edited January 2016
If there is a ship part of the game, which would you want to have?

What ships would u want to see most 54 votes

Millenium Falcon
40%
ZarAziSquaremambaPoerliVarlieStirringOwlYuriOBoogieIIIMykellAndrewDarthNicoLordStylingCrookid01garcia_george99SDziadMerkur0mFaff2D2OmnirhyzeHarmonica1138Shock 22 votes
Slave I
5%
BlamCronozNLWillyfett 3 votes
Poes Xwing
9%
ilyanorIM_UR_UPGRADEBongoEradicatedSgt_Strategy 5 votes
Jedi starfighter (any)
3%
StuwartSpartanGhost 2 votes
Ark 170
0%
Tie fighter (Normal, interceptor, or vaders)
7%
Rogue13TriquiSupremeJustinSaneV2 4 votes
Greivous' starfighter
7%
DeathSSlayerMofojokers1992Kwynne4444Juan123 4 votes
Kylo Ren's ship
3%
SakichanCleaner 2 votes
Rouge Shadow (force unleashed)
0%
Other (u better have a good one if it beats out all of the above. I swear it better not be some weird thing like the cloud city twin ship or something in the books no one knows)
22%
RolfTelaanSkyecosmicturtle333HavokTriggerJabberwockyReven96DarthSamJacksonAggropoxFinalsaluteChronickLordOfTheChin 12 votes

Replies

• Anubis
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would add an imperial destroyer, a clone gunship, a droid control ship, the Malevolence, and the cool cloaking ship that Anakin piloted in a clone wars episode.

Edit: Although some of these are very large ships.
  • Options
    Other (u better have a good one if it beats out all of the above. I swear it better not be some weird thing like the cloud city twin ship or something in the books no one knows)
    I'd like to see the Ebon Hawk, Naboo fighter, and FO TIE.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Red 5 or a Rogue Squadron X-Wing from the book series.
  • Options
    Millenium Falcon
    What is the star wars book series called?
  • Options
    The Death Star.
  • Options
    Always liked the v-wing
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

It's the Rogue Squadron series. It's non-canon now but one of the best book series out there.
  • Options
    That's not a moon.....it's a space station.....

The Death Star
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Vader's SSD, the Executor.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    The Star Forge
  • Options
    Ginivex class starfighter.
    491px-GinivexClassStarfighterSotG.jpg?type=w2
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    murton09 wrote: »
    The Star Forge

Now that really would be OP. :)
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

It's the Rogue Squadron series. It's non-canon now but one of the best book series out there.

Loved the Rogue series
  • Options
    Too bad there isn't ship fighting in this game, that would be very sweet, hey ea add ship fighting to this Star Wars heroes game!
  • Options
    Biggs character has ship synergies in the description, so maybe...
  • Options
    Greivous' starfighter
    ja9qg2.jpg

Small,deadly and very few can match it.

Also Slave 1 is a must, one of the marvels of the galaxy.
    2pzfcet.jpg2ailw6x.jpg
  • Options
    Greivous' starfighter
    Too bad there isn't ship fighting in this game, that would be very sweet, hey ea add ship fighting to this Star Wars heroes game!

See the holotable with the so called "champion" ( slave 1 vs falcon) and biggs abilities table.

It looks like it already ia in the works. :)
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Ok where is the TIE Defender!!! that thing is smexxy :) yeah I didn't spell that wrong :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Slave I
    Slave 1!
    Also Y-Wings, B-Wings and A-Wings
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Jedi starfighter (any)
    The Outrider
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Options
    The Ebon Hawk!