Why Han Solo doesn't stun?

After all the months working patiently to get him to 7* and weeks getting him to gear 10 he isn't stunning on his first turn like he is supposed to. I even modded him with all Potentcy mods and even at 70% potentcy he isn't even stunning a 30% tenacity Wedge.

If Wedge and Biggs damage and speed isn't gonna be changed anytime soon, it would be nice for people to have a counter to those 2 toons...since everyone uses them now for an easy win.

Even further proof Han Solos stun on first try isn't working...today in Galatic wars at the 12th node I faced a 3* green team and yet again that undergeared,under leveled, under par toon wasn't stunned. I was like wow..really?

Nobody asked for a ShoreTrooper fix or a Old Daka typo to be fixed, yet that's what the devs work on.

Even StormTrooper Han is bugged cause he still gives TM to his team even though Palpatene shocks him to prevent his taunt. He doesn't taunt but you can clearly see him taunt, not get the taunt icon over his head...yet when he is hit he gives TM. This is also a problem since these Wedge and Biggs teams use him almost 100% of the time.

Like come on already, fix broken toons before making new one overpowered ones.

Things like this that remained unfixed for long periods of time are clearly gonna effect my decision to make purchases in the future. If I can't get more crystals from arena payout because of bugs like this that go unfixed..I will surely not spend money to progress further on this game.