My Arena team keeps changing on its own

Prev13
My arena team keeps changing on it's own. I battled multiple times in a row earlier today using Poe on my arena team - now I just opened it up and started another battle, and it replaced Poe with Dooku. It has done the same thing the last 3 days in a row. No matter how many times I battle using Poe on my team when I come back to it later it has Dooku on my team. Makes me wonder what team people face when I'm on defense...

Replies

• Hi. I have my arena team. And I want change them. And I take another 5 heroes. But after rejoining the game my old team back into arena.
    I do not understand that I must do for change my arena team. Very bad bug.
  • Same issue happened to me. My poe on arena kept being replaced by Fives which I no longer used in arena
    829-416-931
  • Same issue here like @DeathSSlayer . But i'm sure this is just display bug cause when i look up myself on arena rankings it still display the last leader i use, not the old leader.
  • I can't really check since it's not my leader that's changing. My concern is that I don't know what it's even using for defense - it's a huge difference if it's putting in Dooku vs Poe
  • Same here, and it seems to be a pretty common issue--there is a Reddit thread where 3 of us have JC apparently swap back in for different characters. For me it just started in the past couple of days.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    same! i notice this when i see my power level change...is it just visual? unless we can set defense teams, having our ai teams change on their own would be a nasty disadvantage, especially around snipe time
    mighty chlorians
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    This is happening on my guest account as well.

It will even show a different leader on my ranking page to the leader displayed on the rank list.

Have not been able to confirm if this affects which team defends.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Having the same issue, it appears to be switching to an old team. I have seen this ever since I swtiched to Sid a couple of days ago. Note different leaders from mine to what shows up in the rankings.

http://postimg.org/image/7h0saf79d/

This is the team I finished with last night. Note power level is 21670 and leader is Sid

http://postimg.org/image/p8ceovmo1/

This is the opponent selection window I see. Note power level of 22,011 does not match the team I used yesterday.

http://postimg.org/image/60koejeyp/

This is the team I see when I open to start a battle right now. Note power level is 22,011 which matches the power level on the opponent selection window and Lumi is the leader.

http://postimg.org/image/tqa438dc1/

• I have the same issue. It happens always after closing the app.
  • Same. This happens every time I restart the app.
  • It seems like it is possibly defaulting to the highest strength team as determined by the power level. Once my Poe higher power level than my Dooku it stopped happening...at least as far as I know
  • I posted this on reddit and the dev over there told me that it's a know issue and that they're woking on it. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
  • #Jesse
    Help us!!!
  • I have the same issue. Switches out Sid for phasma right now.
  • @EA_Jesse @CG_AaronNemoyten Do you guys know if this is a known issue?
  • How is it that not one dev/admin/mod has commented on this? There has been tons of these threads, it really does seem like they dont care about fixing bugs or glitches.
  • Chrilstan
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just finished the arena run at 18 (of course). Tested it. With the App open, Sid was my leader. Tried closing the app, now Phasma is my leader when looking under rank. Exactly as it has been the past couple of days. Should really be fixed ASAP.
  • Same thing for me. I was about to post in this bug section but found this. This so irritating. My JC has higher power than Kylo. But my lead is Phasma so Kylo is a very good fit. Using this team I reached rank 3 yesterday. Now I am at rank 22 and guess what my Kylo has been replaced with JC. I know this because my 5 battles unlocked after reset, so when I select battle I see JC instead of Kylo, also there is change in power to verify this. I am waiting for my 4-5 o'clock to fight back again.

This is causing many people to lose synergy and lose ranks for no fault of theirs. Need to fixed ASAP please.
    I appreciate the hard work of the devs, but this is something that needs to be done as hot-fix instead of an official patch. I guess its a server side issue so should not be a problem to fix for some hot-fix/temporary fix till the root cause has been identified.

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera , sorry dont know whom to tag particularly.

Thanks.
  • I am having the same issue.

App keeps placing TALIA in for Dooku. NO WONDER I LOSE RANK SO FAST. This issue is infuriating. I am p2p and will not be spending another dollar on this game until this issue is fixed. Completely unacceptable.

It is also ridiculous that there is no in-game way to report a bug. What kind of operation is this?

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
  • Same issue, it is switching to last week's team.
  • An easy fix: make a platform where we set up team without going to battle.
  • d3gauss wrote: »
    Same issue, it is switching to last week's team.

good catch. The teams are reverted to last weeks teams I guess. Because JC was in my Arena team last week but I unlocked Kylo this week and been using him ever since, but my team getting changed by swapping of Kylo to JC.

After the issue is fixed what about some refund to all the players, even if say 10 crystals?
  • I posted about it yesterday my entire team swapped for toons that were useless and I lost over 150 ranks it was ****.
  • Same issue since the update with lvl cap raise. I hoped it would have been fixed with the crystal sub patch but it was not.
    Please fix this annoying bug asap.
  • Happening here, too. Please fix this. I hate waking up to find out I've dropped 50 spots further than usual.
  • We're already investigating what might be causing this since it isn't happening to everyone. If you could, please share your ally code here if you having the issue so that we can track down what might be going on.

Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • AvesGast
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @EA_Jesse

I am using poggle in my team. But after closing the game , dathcha swaps him automatically.

Dathcha is among the top 5 of my characters in terms of power.

Due to this my rank falls from 20s to 70s.

Ally code: 938-573-644
  • @EA_Jesse its happening to me. My ally code is 479-965-647

I had to work my way back from 30s to 2 today. Always slipping ranks overnight.
    Also have invested a bit of money in this game. Thanks for your response on this.
  • Ally Code 675-321-381.

For what it's worth I do think the error is with it for some reason creating an automatic team based on Power Ranking because as soon as my Poe's power ranking was higher than Dooku's it stopped happening. Not been an issue any day since then.
  • My sid has more power than Phasma but Sid is replaced after closing the app.

Ally code : 957-877-733