My Arena team keeps changing on its own

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    My team finally changed from the previous squad I was using by default to the current one today.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • 154-736-462
  • 567-351-463.

After closing the app my team changes back to a setup I had when the server patch with lvl cap raise came. Noticed this issue since then... no matter what I change, Lumi becomes leader after closing and opening app again...
  • @EA_Jesse any update on this? Already posted my ally code. Team composition is changing every time I go for battle. On my fourth battle today I went in before checking, heat of the moment, 5:55 pm with rank two. And realized this was not the team I use to fight in Arena now a days. Luckily somehow I won the battle, would have been very **** otherwise. But this is a very serious issue. Note I will slide down the ranks overnight. Please look into it. Thanks.
  • Bump..
  • @EA_Jesse any and all information would highly be appreciated! Thanks for the efforts
  • Same problem. Difficult to stay competitive when team reverts to out-of-date setup. Results in lower rewards, wasted energy, etc. 567-947-835
  • Please, fix it.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    yeah more recently started happening to me past couple weeks. My ally code is 916-644-933

can't it be set up so that in any given event/arena it saves the team you select for reuse in that same event? Daily's always require me to reselect the characters I want to use as it randomly decides what I should have in my team often regardless of the level/* of the characters in question.
  • 879-446-299

Happens to me also, my team for arena switches to the one I used before I introduced Boba on my team. The leader is still Barriss for defense even though I change it to Sidious instead in EVERY arena battle that I enter. However team setup keeps switching back...It´s really annoying.
  • Happens to me too

933-186-874

Team with Poe (lead), Finn, Rey, Phasma, Lumi changes to Phasma (lead), Sidious, Rey, Lumi, Fives

Thanks in advance, appreciate the work you put in to this community!
  • I hope this issue gets prioritized because it really impacts gameplay and on top of that discourages improving arena teams and maxing other chars since they never get used in defense.
  • Same problem. Very annoying. I have tried to build a team that the AI could handle well and it keeps reverting back to a different team.

853-917-295
  • My Count Dooku is always being replaced for JC

Ally code: 378-861-539
  • Still happening
    Ally Code 952-558-574
  • Happens to me too. Ally code is: 383-458-754. My other post has more details with pictures of what I have been seeing. It is still an issue.
  • Still happenin. Lost a battle, didn't notice my team was changed again. Lost 50 crystals for not able to make the bracket
  • 222-687-769 noticed this happened to me.
  • Ally code 767 315 598, has been happening for the past day or so. Please help.
  • Bump. Please help @EA_Jesse please please please. I invested a lot of money and slipping arena ranks due to this. Please please.
  • Hey everyone,

We're still working on a fix for this. I'll provide another update once we know when the fix is coming.

-Jesse
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We're still working on a fix for this. I'll provide another update once we know when the fix is coming.

-Jesse

Thanks, @EA_Jesse . Feels good to know that you guys are working on it. Frustrating as it seems, being a developer myself I can understand the difficulties in root causing a bug and fixing it, more so if the reproducer is tough.

Hope, the fix comes soon and yeah love the fact that we can contact you guys and you also respond.

Thanks.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

-Jesse

Thanks for letting us know @EA_Jesse! Appreciate it!
  • Yeah, really appreciate you looking into it. We gotta give credit where credit is due!

One thing though - my team is not changing back anymore, it has stayed the same for the past few days. So it's kind of an on and off thing i guess. Before Phasma would be subbed in instead of Sid, now Sid is the leader, and the team looks the same as it did yesterday.

Good luck, and hope this gets fixed for good soon.
  • Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In my case it still switches teams... But in a different way for the past few days. I was trying a few different setups with ig 88 and one of them seems to be the newly locked "default" squad now (the arena setup it gets switched to after closing the app). Before, it was only my leader Lumi and Sid switching. Now Sid stays leader.
    I did not pay attention but maybe the change of the "default" setup happened when the qgj patch went live. Still frustrating that the defense squad does not get saved, I hope you find the issue causing this and can fix it soon.

Appreciate your work!
  • Shouldn't we just have a screen that allows us to setup and save a specific setup for def?
  • This issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are still having it though.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • That was quick! Thanks :)
  • Good job!