RNG MODS

PicsArt_10-13-01.24.00_zpsursl0rz9.jpg

RNG MODS | SPEEDMODS
Since Mods are out, everyone is farming Health Crit | Speedmods but... the RNG isn't the best.

I don't know how those Guys at my Server and even at my Guild do it but maybe I am not that lucky one with any → Speedmods. I only received 3 Health Speedmods and three other I buy.

its a Daily 300 plus Cantina Energy spendet on Mods...and nothing really happened. WORST RNG for me ever! Also if there are People (not me) that can buy Mods with Credits Health Crit or any other SPEEDMOD's I can't...only for 3000 Crystals..

would be nice if any of you Guys @ea_jesse can tell me why this happen to me permanently... cause normally from 10000 Cantina you received X Mods and from those X Mods XY % are Mods with → Speed 30 +

Replies

• UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    How many challenge battles are you doing each day and how long have you been doing it?
  • How many challenge battles are you doing each day and how long have you been doing it?

each day 12 / 14 Battles, since they dropped mods( two Cantina refreshes per day). Han St EP Ani Rey got 30→ Speed 5* and two another Toons got 3* 17 → Speed. One of my Guildys is doing every Week 10 + Battles each Day and he received each week one 30→ Speed Mod... Other buy them for 3 Million at the Shop even their if their is one I only can buy him with 2,6 k crystals.
    I felt from 20 down to 40-50 placed cause I don't have enough Mods with Speed.
    Lando Lead Ani EP Han St RG.. This Team is normally a 10-20 Place Team easily at my Server.