Game Center Achievements show on every login

Hi,

Ever since the update around a week ago my GameCenter shows me annoying banner notifications on every single login to the game. It gets in the way of buttons and is super annoying. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• +1

I've been experiencing this on iPhone 6s Plus for over a month. Super annoying.
  • Lemic
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I am having this same issue. Haven't been able how to stop it. I am using iOS 10.
    Post edited by Lemic on
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further, can you elucidate on what OS you have installed? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Achievements roll through after each login now after an iOS upgrade. It started happening after upgrading from iOS 10 to iOS 10.1 yesterday (10/26) on iPhone 6s.
  • Kozispoon
    Our QA team has updated their devices to emulate your specifications and cannot reproduce your findings, hmm! We'll keep investigating to see what we can see.
  • Same happening with me iOS 10 iPhone 6. Started happening right after I upgraded to iOS 10. I reported this a month ago and haven't heard back from EA. Incredibly annoying and prevents gameplay until all of the notifications end.
  • As people said above this started upon upgrade to iOS 10.1.
  • Kozispoon
    This has been flagged as a bug and has been sent to our team to investigate the issue. Thanks!