Achievement Rewards

What's up with the achievement awards? Completing stage 9 normal darks idea will yield a massive 5 crystals, 14k credits and 30 social currency.

Seriously, just why devs? Seeing as how you have to be level 85 to accomplish it, can we get a lvl 85 style reward? Even if it was only 250k credits (which won't do anything for you at 85 probably) at least it wouldn't be a slap in the face style reward.

Please make achievement Rewards something fitting the difficulty of the achievement. Thank you.

Replies

• yeah.. I saw this... how sweet :smile: it is like to pass tier1 of mod challenge
    my favorite is defeat 2500 opponents in Arena and get 30 cr, 350k and 3 Vader shards :smile:
    it will take me about an year :smile:
    I will not count on these Vader shards :smile:
  • Little recount there. If you won all 5 arena battles every single day, you're looking at 500 days, or just over a year and a half. And that's if you never lose a single battle.

Woohoo 3 shards!

Yeah, a little scaling on the achievement Rewards would be warranted, methinks.
  • This is how they always were. Normal stage gives normal rewards. Hard mode gives vader shards
    The Rule of Two is more what you would call guidelines, than actual rules. Saved my other apprentice though didn't it? Gullible Jedi...
  • You're missing the point. Normal shouldn't have shards. But it should have waaaaaaaaay more than 14k credits
  • The payouts are still based on early game w/ low levels. They have now raised the level cap twice but never adjusted their reward scale and proly wont till well after the anniversary of the game.
  • I see your point, i just dont agree. It's consistant as it is. While, I'd love increased rewards, I appreciate consistancy. They had an opportunity to add acheivements for getting 3 stars on all battles which I think is a good idea. There they could up the rewards.
    The Rule of Two is more what you would call guidelines, than actual rules. Saved my other apprentice though didn't it? Gullible Jedi...