Since the update I crash a lot.

Ive changed nothing on my end. My internet connection is Boss like it always is as is my device. I never have constant lag and crash problems like I do now. This morning I crashed 3 times in 15 minutes wasting 2 arena battles. Not sure what's going on but I know it's not on my end.

Anyone else notice worse game stability? More lag and crashes?

Replies

• Options
    Maybe you have old phone ?
  • Options
    Update OS?
  • Options
    Maybe you have old phone ?

I don't think. I play on an IPad 2 for both my accounts and never had problems before. Maybe my device is getting old but I never experienced crashes and lag before like I am now.

Update OS?

Yeah it's updated. I normally wait a few weeks before updating incase there are any problems. I like to make sure all the kinks are fixed before downloading an update. But yep at the moment my iPad is up to date with the most recent IOS.

Darth_Barf wrote: »
    Keep one hand on the steering wheel and just one on her head. You'll be less likely to crash.

I'm a happy helper.

Lol I'll keep that in mind.

Anyways thanks for the input. I was just wondering if it's me or if anyone else was experienced the same thing. I always noticed the game real buggy after updates for about 2-3 days. I'll just give it some more time. For now I'll just close out the app before going into an arena fight.