TIE Pilot vs Princess Leia

which one is the better hero to have? can somebody tell me the pros and cons between these two..

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Leia and Tie Pilot are both currently overused as a combo in this meta.
    Leia has the advantage of Stealth but low HP.
    [Able up to 3 attacks]
    Tie pilot has a powerful damage output with the addition of high HP.
    [Able up to 2 attacks]

-There's much more detailed information existing on these forums, use the "Search" engine.
  • Leia is 100% PAY 2 WIN toon btw in her current form. FOTP works as hes supposed to but people whine at his later stages.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I was lucky enough to get Leia on my only 8x chromium pack pull ever. (and really she was pretty much the only thing worth while there, and yet, not quite, since she's most likely to be 2* forever unless something changes).

I wasn't lucky enough to get FOTP, since I started playing late December, so I wasn't able to get even a single shard. I may go for at least the 10 shards to unlock him soon, when I go to the respective missions that drops those shards, that is.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Wouldn't say FOTP has "high health", his hp falls in the bottom 15% of my characters (around his level). That said, his damage output is great, especially coupled with Phasma as she can give him extra attack was or advantage to almost guarantee a double hit. Also pairs well with boba in my opinion as 35% extra critical damage lets him drop enemies (I go for sid first) very early.
  • Jakebal91 wrote: »
    Wouldn't say FOTP has "high health", his hp falls in the bottom 15% of my characters (around his level). That said, his damage output is great, especially coupled with Phasma as she can give him extra attack was or advantage to almost guarantee a double hit. Also pairs well with boba in my opinion as 35% extra critical damage lets him drop enemies (I go for sid first) very early.

You clearly havent seen a maxed geared, maxed starred fotp. He sits around 13k health at 60, dont know how much hp it will be at level 70.
    Wouldn't say FOTP has "high health", his hp falls in the bottom 15% of my characters (around his level). That said, his damage output is great, especially coupled with Phasma as she can give him extra attack was or advantage to almost guarantee a double hit. Also pairs well with boba in my opinion as 35% extra critical damage lets him drop enemies (I go for sid first) very early.

You clearly havent seen a maxed geared, maxed starred fotp. He sits around 13k health at 60, dont know how much hp it will be at level 70.

Right? Lol. I'm pretty sure you're on my server. Your name can't be common.

Yeah we're on the same server! We don't compete though, usually I see you climb the ranks around midnight here in holland. So i guess you live somewhere on the eastcoast?
    How are you doing vs the whales (darthhao and veloce). I managed to beat them the past week if i get lucky. Was really glad to see they didnt go to level 70 instantly when the update came.
  • Both are equally hard to farm, best to focus on the farmable first
  • Mace
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Look at Rey and others over Leia, as her first attack it to stealth. Most 1 rounds i have I'm looking at having a enemy op player dead.. I already have advantage, I only use her sometimes to change things up.
  • Leia is pay 2 play you need to drop over 1k to get her 7 stars good luck with that. FOTP on other hand, really strong but incredibly squishy. Lots of folks whine about FOTP but i rarely have a match where i cant defeat him, leia on the other hand!.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.

Yeah we're on the same server! We don't compete though, usually I see you climb the ranks around midnight here in holland. So i guess you live somewhere on the eastcoast?
    How are you doing vs the whales (darthhao and veloce). I managed to beat them the past week if i get lucky. Was really glad to see they didnt go to level 70 instantly when the update came.

I used to beat them easily. I got 1st every day for about a month. TO'Day was the first day I haven't taken them out. The increase in Poes speed has made it impossible for me to stun Old Ben.
  • Mace
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Leia is pay 2 play you need to drop over 1k to get her 7 stars good luck with that. FOTP on other hand, really strong but incredibly squishy. Lots of folks whine about FOTP but i rarely have a match where i cant defeat him, leia on the other hand!.

Yeah but in that 1K you get other players ;) I have most 7* dont want to know the $...... Need to drop serious $ 10k to get Ben to 7* :(
  • Fix this two Fu*** inbalanced crap heros....
  • Waffles wrote: »
    Both are equally hard to farm, best to focus on the farmable first

No. TIE can be farmed, Leia can't.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Tp is bugged upon upgrading from 6 to 7 star his primary stat switches from agi to str resulting in him gaining a ton of hp and losing some damage.
  • TIE Pilot:
    Serves the less fortunate.
    Looks cool as nails.
    Kick-**** attack.
    Feel like a pimp when his in your squad at any stage of the game. (Got lucky enough to start with him from the beginning)

As for Princess Leia..... Well the name says it all. She belongs to royalty so if you don't have moola to waste don't bother getting her.