Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer #2 is out!

Prev13
Check it out on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

Really looking forward to seeing this one! Has a good familiar-but-different feel to it.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Vader is bad a$$
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i am tempted but i dont want to be spoiled, oh what the heck lets check it out.

when is the new raid coming out john? my guild is anxious to beat grievous!
  • @djvita - Raid is coming very soon.

We can't give a date because we have two dependencies:
    1. There's a small client update in final testing which is what will enable guilds to run both Raids at the same time. We felt it was important to avoid having Guilds have to choose which to run when. Could have lead to some internal strife within the Guild.
    2. We have the content of the Raid in a final testing pass against the current characters / teams to ensure it's as bug-free as possible, and is also tuned appropriately.

Once we clear both of those gates, we will get it out to you guys. Believe me, we are eager to get it into your hands as well! :)

1. There's a small client update in final testing which is what will enable guilds to run both Raids at the same time. We felt it was important to avoid having Guilds have to choose which to run when. Could have lead to some internal strife within the Guild.
    2. We have the content of the Raid in a final testing pass against the current characters / teams to ensure it's as bug-free as possible, and is also tuned appropriately.

Once we clear both of those gates, we will get it out to you guys. Believe me, we are eager to get it into your hands as well! :)

Thank john
  • +1 for the transparency, Mr. Salera. That's a legitimate response that provides insight and understanding. Kudos.

Hopefully this is contagious. ;)
  • I think it looks brilliant
  • I've never been so excited for any movie in my life. It looks fantastic and I can't wait.

P.S. loved the fact that "Scarif Pathfinder" was in the clip rescuing Jyn :)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Thanks for answerign my question John!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    @djvita - Raid is coming very soon.

Thank you for this. I'd rather wait and have it be "right". Also, thanks for the heads up on the new trailer. Looks sick!

Thank you for the honest answer. I think that is all any of us players want.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i2e29YH.jpg
    man the subliminals are crazy

soon
    hq1NomY.png

NEc564A.png

like storm trooper han, i want tie fighter jyn and imperial officer whats his name
    95EgCY4.png

• Great answer =D Also loving the new trailer. Im really hoping that Rogue One has a bit more scenery to it, It felt like Ep.7 only had a few different background shots. (just didn't feel like a big universe if you get what I mean.) Just would like to see more of the world they are on. Wonder which film people will prefer?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member

Thanks for the info! If I may offer a suggestion for the new raid: do not award gear based upon damage contribution. This creates a lot of tension in mature guilds, as everybody is eager to be at the top, and doesn't fit the mentality of a guild working together to defeat a common enemy.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    What the previous poster said, the reward mechanism is awful!

Excellent trailer, high expectations for the movie.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You can see Scarif Rebel Pathfinder at 1:36.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Trailer looks great!

And yeah, another second for changing the raid reward mechanic. Please look into giving guild leaders the option to set loot distribution to even rather than scaled. Add up the full loot pool and distribute it equally across all 50 ranks.
  • I watched the trailer, and couldn't help but wonder what star level Jyn's Rebel Pathfinder was
  • Maegor wrote: »

Thanks for the info! If I may offer a suggestion for the new raid: do not award gear based upon damage contribution. This creates a lot of tension in mature guilds, as everybody is eager to be at the top, and doesn't fit the mentality of a guild working together to defeat a common enemy.

+ 1 million on this!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    Trailer looks great!

And yeah, another second for changing the raid reward mechanic. Please look into giving guild leaders the option to set loot distribution to even rather than scaled. Add up the full loot pool and distribute it equally across all 50 ranks.

yes +1 to this, me and my officers had to create three "teams" where in one 3 raid cycle say
    red team in the first rancor hits for a limit of 800k first attack and top 10 can hit with all they got after 24 hours, killing the rancor;
    second time 100k max no second attack;
    third time either 0 dmg if you were listed in top 10 in the first time or minimal (25k) dmg if you were not top 10. cycles for red blue and gold team.
    a convoluted solution to help lower players not be stuck in last place and get more credits and gear.
  • I watched the trailer, and couldn't help but wonder what star level Jyn's Rebel Pathfinder was

3 - he's not in GW shop yet, but he is level 85, gear 13
  • cant wait to avoid this cash grab of a movie. disney is going to ruin this franchise with oversaturation.
  • Incredibly excited for the movie. I can't wait!
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Khayman wrote: »
    cant wait to avoid this cash grab of a movie. disney is going to ruin this franchise with oversaturation.

There can never be enough star wars movies. But you don't have to watch em.

+100000

Guilds should cooperate internally, and compete externally, not compete internally. This really is a sour sour sour thing in the current system
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You can see Scarif Rebel Pathfinder at 1:36.

Also at 1:36 "Rebellions are built on hope!" Guy in the middle reacts like, "Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that."
  • Khayman wrote: »
    cant wait to avoid this cash grab of a movie. disney is going to ruin this franchise with oversaturation.

Enough with the "cash grab" talk. It's getting old. Every Star Wars movie has been made with the objective of making money, and lots of it. To me, TFA and this one look worthy of carrying the SW mantle. Let's be honest here: no SW movie has ever had an Oscar-worthy story. The franchise was built on special effects. Dog fights in space, blasters, and laser swords. Throw in a princess rescue and triumph against impossible odds, well there's the makings of a good space opera.

Thx for some info. But it will be released in October?
  • That trailer gave me chills. Looks amazing, although I'm not a fan of the music in the trailer. Thats one thing that always sets Star Wars apart from other scifi movies. The score is always phenominal in every movie.
    Khayman wrote: »

This guy isn't a real star wars fan. I pity the unfaithful. All is as the Force wills it.

• Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Looks awesome!! And thanks for the raid update, appreciate it :smile: