Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Prev13456714
Stormy
951 posts Member
edited October 2016
Von Schwarz grabbing the first 85 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels!

7vpZOVC.jpg

a9ZmWuM.jpg

tOeu9lE.jpg
MNydt48.jpg
Post edited by Stormy on

Replies

• CONGRATS!!!
  • Congrats. I probably have another week before hitting 81 :) Keep on posting..
  • How much credits we need to level up to 81?
  • We have also 81 on FTB
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Congrats and thank you for the gear share
  • Mossstone wrote: »
    How much credits we need to level up to 81?

• Thank you :)
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Congrats! Hope you reach 85 soon and tell us what's in Cantina nodes :D
  • Thank you guys, and congrats to others who already reach lvl81!

Shipments has a new row on the top with new gear items:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/4zQtR
  • Big gratz! So Tuesday you will be able to let us the light side stage 9 toons. Hope there are new ones :)
  • Congrats. But ... more ... money ... than ... sense. :wink:
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    GZ, some nice gear appears there. How hard was that challenge fight?
  • Congrats !
    Good to see that you are doing well in your new guild, keep going !
    Cheers,
    Zzartas
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Congrats! Also of note, good to see they award 800 credits. That'll help a ton...
  • No Mk3 sensor?! I thought they were going to fix this! For **** sake! This means no Droid Caller on the AGI challenge too! I'm ****...!
    (Congrats though)
  • Congrats on Von and Team Instinct
  • 16400 XP = 118 full energy refill in 3 days! --> approx 40 refill a day
    I don't dare making the translation in crystals !

• Mmts
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Watch, within the next couple of weeks, they're gonna make separate congratulatory posts for each level gained.
  • Not really sure congratulations is in order as its only a case of 'buying it'.... anyone could do it with the financial means

Im not saying people should or shouldnt throw money into a game... there life there credit card
  • Congrats vonSchwarz!
  • Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Goosy wrote: »
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    ok...yes its cool and all, but why give him so much attention...if I would use my moms credit card on a mobile game then I could reach the same goal...Whats so amazing HE did to reach this level besides ask his mommy for 500 Dollars to buy refreshes for a Mobile Game....cringe...

Well guess what - some people have a lot of disposable income. I am also almost 81 - i can afford dropping €1000 on a game/ month because I earn a lot. Jelly much?

1000 dollar on a mobile game and I should be jealous? xD Dude you are even more cringey then OP...ohh gawd. How about you buy yourself something usefull insead of giving 1k on a game...You are probably lying anyway beeing a 12 years old and sitting in your moms basement, but at least you tried mate...If you give away 1000 Dollars on a mobile game...then I assume you are a total loser with no real life...

Who's to say he didn't give 5k or 10k in charity?

Way to assume the worst.

Also, I have seen half a dozen threads with people asking if anyone reached 81 yet.

Someone (or someoneS) have and boom here's a thread. And boom, here's someone complaining about it. Go take a cool bath or something.
  • What drops for the lvl 81 agi challenge?
  • Congratz :smile:
  • Is there a limit on refreshes? and how much it costs?

I know that shipments can be refreshed by 3600 crystalls but have never gone over it
  • Woofy_MC wrote: »
    ok...yes its cool and all, but why give him so much attention...if I would use my moms credit card on a mobile game then I could reach the same goal...Whats so amazing HE did to reach this level besides ask his mommy for 500 Dollars to buy refreshes for a Mobile Game....cringe...

Well guess what - some people have a lot of disposable income. I am also almost 81 - i can afford dropping €1000 on a game/ month because I earn a lot. Jelly much?

1000 dollar on a mobile game and I should be jealous? xD Dude you are even more cringey then OP...ohh gawd. How about you buy yourself something usefull insead of giving 1k on a game...You are probably lying anyway beeing a 12 years old and sitting in your moms basement, but at least you tried mate...If you give away 1000 Dollars on a mobile game...then I assume you are a total loser with no real life...

Who's to say he didn't give 5k or 10k in charity?

Way to assume the worst.

Also, I have seen half a dozen threads with people asking if anyone reached 81 yet.

Someone (or someoneS) have and boom here's a thread. And boom, here's someone complaining about it. Go take a cool bath or something.

Ya but it was a TI guy who did it first. That's not surprising, but the attitude on these forums is that anything they say or do must be attacked immediately.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

If I will earn much I guess, I will spend this money to help poor people or to help animal shelters.

hahaha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Congrats on your accomplishment of spending a crap ton of dough on refreshes!
This discussion has been closed.