Mod drop rate needs fixing (or make cantina energy easier to get like normal energy)

vector6000
236 posts Member
edited October 2016
BRB using 300-500 crystals to refresh energy, and then sim-ing the mod challenges (level 3) to get mods. And getting either no mod, 3 star mods, or 1-3 mods in total that are useable.
I think its way too hard. Also the 5* mods purchases are way too expensive (2-3 millions each...Please).

I dont complain about things too much but honestly this needs to be improved.
Either that or make cantina energy a bit cheaper, like normal energy.

My proposition?
IMHO, each time you run a mod challenge you should get a random level 5 mod (at level 3 challenges).
You shouldnt get no mod, or level 3 mods.
Already this will be pretty difficult because you will often get the wrong level 5 mods for your character.

Replies

• vector6000 wrote: »
    BRB using 300-500 crystals to refresh energy, and then sim-ing the mod challenges (level 3) to get mods. And getting either no mod, 3 star mods, or 1-3 mods in total that are useable.
    I think its way too hard. Also the 5* mods purchases are way too expensive (2-3 millions each...Please).

My proposition?
    IMHO, each time you run a mod challenge you should get a random level 5 mod (at level 3 challenges).
    Already this will be pretty difficult because you will often get the wrong level 5 mods for your character.

That's how it was for the first couple days. They thought that was too generous, and they changed it. Now it's terrible. Aside from one five star potency primary cross for potency set I gave to Teebo, my pulls have been terrible. I'm lucky to pull one mod in a full refresh. And they usually are three or four star.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • vector6000 wrote: »

My proposition?

That's how it was for the first couple days. They thought that was too generous, and they changed it. Now it's terrible. Aside from one five star potency primary cross for potency set I gave to Teebo, my pulls have been terrible. I'm lucky to pull one mod in a full refresh. And they usually are three or four star.

That is all im farming for !!! My Teebo is 86% pot but only have the 3 star pot cross mod on him.... nearly 500 mods and counting trying to get that one