Speed Down Characters?

I really like using Fives in raids because his basic has Speed Down on it and he can double-tap at times. After Fives dies, I'm stuck using Phasma who's Speed Down has a cooldown and isn't as effective. What other characters are good for Speed Down in raids?

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/speed-down/

5's is the best at it though 100% chance to inflict speed down.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    RG, Luke (with omega special), not sure who else
  • Dengar
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    I'm only level 65, been playing less than two months, so take what I say with a grain of salt:
    But I'm kind of loving FOST right now. Has a ton of health, grants everyone defense up while giving himself advantage, inflicts speed down, and has counter chance.

The balance is his hit isn't very strong, and he's harder to star up...no cantina nodes, and only three hard nodes...one of which is stage 9.
  • 5s is hands down the best. If he's dying in the raids, then you should look at the rest of your squad (unless you're running T6 or lower raids).
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Jawa - 50% chance with omega. And once a debuff of any kind is applied he does 35% more damage. Does way more damage than fives or Phasma which helps move your score along faster. You just have that trade off of 50% chance.

Also I've noticed something strange recently. When hitting the door in P2-3, after the doors lifts speed down is still applied ONLY when using fives. I cannot figure out why. Glitch?
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • I like Tarkin, as his speed down is AoE - but at only 45% chance to proc plus his base potency (which is very low), he is just a little too unreliable. If the proc chance was higher or his base potency was higher, he'd actually be viable in arena. He's still fun in GW.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*