This counter team viable?

Apoc88
259 posts Member
edited October 2016
Just wondering if this counter team is worth working towards and viable to move closer to top of Arena..
Dooku(L)
Fives
Aayala
B2
STHan

I have all these toons, just working on maxing B2 right now. Just wondering if specifically Dooku & Aayala are worth putting gear into. I was working towards..
Ben(L)
STHan
B2 (Right now I've got QGJ here)
Rey
Lando

What's the better team here? Thanks guys!
Post edited by Apoc88 on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    With Ben instead of Dooku, you will be able to.ability block the opponent. When he's forced to attack with weak basic attacks he still gets countered.
    But ofc. a speedy Dooku with a chance to stun Biggs or the like, might be crucial.

Viable? Probably weak compared to META, but go ahead and try i out. :—)
  • Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I was just thinking counter works alright against the AoE toons. Multiple counters with chance to stun/speed down. B2 there to dispel guys like STHan and SF. Don't want all my counters going towards Han.. Not sure if STHan would be very beneficial to my squad though? But not sure who'd work better there. I was thinking Dooku(L) for the offense up as all these toons don't hit very hard. But Ben could work also. I do think it'd be a very annoying team to fight, just don't know if it'd be more effective then my current squad. Might sound good on paper but in game is a different story.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Playing to your strengths is what makes squads work. Evasion and counter r like oil and water. Most counter toons don't hit that hard, so getting extra tm or offense up doesnt help as much as it would on a true attacker and u cant counter if u evade.