Team sugestions: geo solider vs luke

Hello guys have little problem chosing fifth
My 3 core sidius 5*, lumi 6*, poe4*, poggle will be my 4th here.
Have jc 4* and luke 5* 46/50 dooku
I'm in dilema should i keep lvling luke or go all in for geo since better sinergy with poggle and hire dmg + assist. I dont mind that i have luke 5* since he is very usefull for gw and light side battles. I use sid lead arena, but mostly lumi for gw.
Any suggestion would be nice :)

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member

Not sure that I like your team much, though. If you have Poe and Poggle in the same team, you need the other 3 to be able to take down people fast. Sid AOE is nice, but you lack another AOE to put people at risk and his single target ability is just OK. Luminara is good single tsrget. I'd go with Geo I suppose, but I'd think about replacing Sid, Poe or Poggle, or maybe change Luminara for an AOE like 88.
  • I picked Luke over geo simply because I like him better. I have Luke at 6*s currently and an not upset with my choice. Both are great options for a pure dps imo.

• Definitely GS. No question about it since he is faster than Luke and speed is everything in the current meta.
  • Srb
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tnx so much for fast replays guys
    Im looking to take adv of poe in curent meta since i have him close to 5*
    Will go with GS good sinergy with poggle assist speed and higher dmg then luke + 9 lvl gear.
    I think will be rly nice attack team will have to see on defense tho :)
  • Definitely GS. His special is on very short cd.