Speed Buff Asaijj Leader Ability - Buggy?

I cant see that speed buff to my sisters.. it is ridiculess to see that i dont have first attack against a mixed team without any synergies..

The game sucks so far.. i play since release and have to see that a Princess Leia or TE Pilot are so much inbalanced compared to other heroes that makes me just laughing about the game..

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Speed leaders currently don't give bonus in the first turn. Don't know if WAI
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I don't know, when I use asajj leader my daka often goes before Dooku.
  • I dont see the speed buff to be honest.. it is just luck to have first hit or not.. FAIL
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Speed buff not active on the first turn I hear. Although why that is so beats me. Game balance purposes?
  • I think it does work but the speed mechanic is complex
  • It's not nessesarily that the highest speed stat will go first
  • speZialiZt wrote: »
    I cant see that speed buff to my sisters.. it is ridiculess to see that i dont have first attack against a mixed team without any synergies..

The game sucks so far.. i play since release and have to see that a Princess Leia or TE Pilot are so much inbalanced compared to other heroes that makes me just laughing about the game..

Speed buffs via leaders don't work in the first turn.
  • speZialiZt
    119 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Do you have a source here? Because than are this leader abilities nothing worth..