Sidious

Does anyone else fond Sidious and Kilo Ren to be a little too strong/imbalanced?

If certian characters are constantly being choosen for the PVP battles, and of the top 50 is filled with teams mostly comprising of these 2 characters, doesn't that mean the are too strong?

Also the Sidious evasion chance vs Jedi is not balanced. makes me want to throw my iPad. I have been in battles and ALL 5 of my Jedi characters will miss after miss. I even retreated from a Galatic Battle 10 times in a row and restarted because I wanted to see if I could get any hits in the first and second turn.....dodge....? When did 30% become 100%????

Mace Windu (effectively) beat Sidious in E3, but in the game Mace Windu is total CRAP against Sidious. Even if my level 55 Mace is taking on a level 53 Sidious.

I love this game, but the imbalance makes it no longer fun to spend all this time and pay $50 for a character that gets easily beaten by a free character at a lower level.

Replies

• *Yawn*
  • For my big **** in you mouth
  • Does anyone else fond Sidious and Kilo Ren to be a little too strong/imbalanced?

If certian characters are constantly being choosen for the PVP battles, and of the top 50 is filled with teams mostly comprising of these 2 characters, doesn't that mean the are too strong?

Also the Sidious evasion chance vs Jedi is not balanced. makes me want to throw my iPad. I have been in battles and ALL 5 of my Jedi characters will miss after miss. I even retreated from a Galatic Battle 10 times in a row and restarted because I wanted to see if I could get any hits in the first and second turn.....dodge....? When did 30% become 100%????

Mace Windu (effectively) beat Sidious in E3, but in the game Mace Windu is total CRAP against Sidious. Even if my level 55 Mace is taking on a level 53 Sidious.

I love this game, but the imbalance makes it no longer fun to spend all this time and pay $50 for a character that gets easily beaten by a free character at a lower level.

Its not Kilo its Kylo but without giving away much trust me they are not that good.

• 1. The game doesn't match the lore, else there would be no game.
    2. If free characters couldn't compete then the game will die.
    3. If Jedi get dodged too much simply swap in a couple non-Jedi heroes.
    4. Kylo is pretty lame on defense, just ignore him until more pressing concerns are dealt with.

They really gotta make a cry/nerf request section.
  • Sidous is in lots of parties because he is easily farmable and does decent amount of damage and helping. He isn't op to the point everyone (almost) uses him, it's just he basically is thrown on your lap to use for free players.
  • For my big **** in you mouth

Very mature. Now go cry some more.
  • Also restarting in GW and doing the exact same thing will make the exact same things happen (the dodge), thats why you experience the high dodge rate.

Bue yeah i use Sid myself and yeah im a f2p, so he is basicly just a really good char thrown at you from the arena shipments ;)

He is not OP, you just freqently face him - i personally think that Leia, Tie fighter, Resistance Pilot is more OP atm.
  • Oh, it does suck how a paid character like windu is where he is, lots of people were expecting him to do more game wise, but the movie storyline does not reflect 1:1 how the game characters are, best to get that train of thought out of your mind for this game.
  • I don't think sid is OP, he is just annoying and easy to farm so everyone has him. Try a different team, for example go with Luke as your leader (very under appreciated leader skill) and instead of sid farm 88 in the arena. Luke's leader skill negates Sid's dots and the combo of Luke and 88 will kill him (and dooku a little bit later in the fight). Just a suggestion, there are many ways to counter Sid.

Also don't waste lumi attack on Sid. Either hit a healer with it blocking their ability or go ahead and start her healing rounds.

Lastly the Devs have stated that if you retreat a GW battle you need to change something in your line up, even if it is just positioning, or the batte will be the same.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Sid is not OP for beating Windu. The problem is Windu sucks.
  • Don't run an all Jedi squad against him then, simple.
    It's no different than complaining when your droid team gets decimated by a team full of Jawas.
    It's what they're made for.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Sid is nothing as soon as you figure out how to handle him.....

I run 2 Jedi and don't have any issue facing him and or kylo
This discussion has been closed.