Which direction to go with my team now?

XikoNorris
2 posts Member
edited January 2016
I`m looking for advice as to where to invest time on my current chars, who to farm, or just general suggestions on my line up.

I'm a f2p player, right now I'm lvl 58 and I have:

6* Sid, gear 7 (60/100 shards)

5* Phasma, gear 7 (75/85 shards)
5* JC, gear 8 (11/85 shards)
5* Chewie, gear 6

4* Daka, gear 6
4* Talia, gear 6

3* Geo Soldier, gear 6
3* Jawa, gear 4

2* Resistance Trooper, gear 6
2* Ewok Elder, gear 5
2* Teebo, gear 4
2* Royal Guard, gear 4
2* Jedi Guardian, gear 1
2* Biggs, gear 1

1* Ewok Scout, gear 4
1* Clone Sergeant, gear 3
1* Snowtrooper, gear 3
1* FO Tie Fighter, gear 1

My main team is Sid, Phasma, JC, Chewie and Daka, and I alternate between Sid and Phasma as leads (whenever I start feeling I'm not getting enough crits/assists, I swap them).
I was usually getting around rank 100 on arena, but since the last patch my rank started going down and now I place closer to rank 200.

On GW, I also use geo soldier, talia and resitance soldier. I can throw jawa and ewok elder sometimes on the first rounds but I feel they don't do enought at their current lvl/power to warrant a spot. Sometimes I manage to clear GW if I have some good draws, but its not something consistent.

With all that said, here are some of my points of doubt:

Sid will be 7* soon, who should I farm on arena shipments then? I heard Han goes well with phasma lead and a second taunter would be good to have for GW.

Phasma will be 6* once the the shipments reset, I already have the tokens needed. The question here is if I should go for broke getting her to 7*, or if I should get Lumi next, as maybe Lumi will help me finish GW more consistently.

On Cantina, I did not invest more token after unlocking Daka, but those are also slower token to get (I'm sitting on around 1.7k now). Should I keep investing on her or should I go for someone else? I heard Poe is considered by some a better tank than Chewie, and I need another taunter as I've said before.

On shard farming, I usually do dooku runs everyday to get the hard battles out of the way (41/50 shards right now) and I'm farming JC shard at the cantina. There is also Vader, with 59/80 shards, but god know when I'll get more achievements to get it.

So, any suggestions? Is there some possibility I might have overlooked? I should probably also invest in a B team for GW right? Who should I invest on?

Replies

• Miller
    103 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Your main goal right now is to be able to finish GW everyday. So get Phasma at 6* then farm Lumi asap. She will help a lot for GW.
    For arena shipments you can go for Han/IG-88/Ventress after Sid. It's up to you and your playstyle i guess.
    For cantina get JC to 6* (make sure you have the -1 delay for your heal, it will help for GW too since you reached lvl 58) and with the cantina tokens you can star up Daka or get Poe/FOO.
    Hope it helps a bit.
  • Also drop Dooku on LS/DS and farm JC instead. To get him 6* asap and also finish the hard battle for your dailies. A 3* Dooku won't help you to finish GW right now. A 6* JC might. You can finish farming Dooku later (he will be available in cantina)
  • Ok, so since I wil go for lumi before getting phasma to 7*, leaving daka at 4* should be enough.

This opens up cantina to farm poe. This leaves me to decide between ig-88 and asajj for arena.

Another question I have is if it would be worth to farm geo soldier after jc? I use him a bit on GW and even at 3* he seems very good.
  • Miller
    103 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    GS is very fast and his special is on short cooldown. And he hits very hard too so yes he is a very good character. Now if i'm in your situation i won't go for him after JC. I would go after Kylo Ren. He seems better for GW (more HP and versatility)
    Your team would be :
    Phasma (L) Sidius Kylo JC Lumi (Arena)
    Lumi (L) JC Sidius Kylo Phasma (GW)
    It's a common team but it's very efficient. But it's really up to you. Going after GS is not a waste for sure. He's really good.
  • In the case of Kylo, after I get him should I focus on 7* JC or should I focus on getting some more ranks for kylo?
  • Run Phasma (lead), Sid, Han, Dakka, Lumi

Use JC instead of Lumi for the mean time. I brought my JC to 7* and don't regret it.

Finish Sid before you start Han. Finish Phasma before you start Lumi.
  • Maybe JC 6* then farm Kylo and put him to 5* and finish JC. Or if you're not catching up quick enough with your lack of heal for GW go for JC 7* right after unlocking Kylo (but try to gear Kylo asap). In my eyes Kylo is getting strong @5* but u really lack healers for finishing GW regularly.
    And finishing GW everyday is the most important thing right now.