Dark 5K

Level 51 stuck in Dark 5K running DS team with GS, Sid, Phasma, Boba and Talia. Cant gear up to VII . Any tips? Maybe someone could lend me a high level Daka to pass the level?

My ID:919-924-975

Replies

• Dood I'm level 54 been stuck on that level for weeks with Sid, jawa. PHasma, asaji, Talia. Sometimes I get to third stage with all or all but one and pretty much full health then they cream me with a barrage of AOEs - five in a row before I get a chance to do anything ....
    I've noticed that certain allies simply never seem to appear for certain levels so even having an old Dhaka ally may not help. I'm going to start one decided I really need her for my other dark side team. Your other option is really get Thalia's first skill up to 50% health steal then she can probably get a heal off without sacrificing herself ...
  • MaceMazer
    126 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm LV63 and still can't 3* this battle. (Only managed to pass this battle with 1*) Too many Jawa's and way too many AOE's. The team I run for this DS battle is rather weak considering my player LV (my PVP side mostly contains LS toons)

Sid 6*
    Dooku 4*
    Ventress 4*
    Boba 4*
    Vader/Kylo/ 4*

Still unable to achieve 3* completing this battle I guess old daka is the key to this battle as she could stun multiple Jawa's and also heal/revive fellow team mates. Hope this helps.
  • Wiped the floor with dark side missions with the following at lvl 54 still waiting to get to 59 to continue.

Phasma (Ally)
    Bobba (L)
    FOTP
    Vader
    Maul
    Kylo
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Wiped the floor with dark side missions with the following at lvl 54 still waiting to get to 59 to continue.

Phasma (Ally)
    Bobba (L)
    FOTP
    Vader
    Maul
    Kylo

I find it really hard to believe that at level 54 you got through 5k with NO healer...

There are just too many Jawa. **** the Jawa. Lol

What star and gear are your toons?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well i did tho the jawas were slightly troublesome

Bobba 5* gear 7
    FOTP 3* gear 6
    Vader 4* gear 6
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Kylo 5* gear 6

And yes I did it with no healer I'm still only lvl 57 and if I could figure out how to attach photos I would show you where I'm at for dark side

I 3* the mission as well lol