Has anyone fielded a starred upball empire team?

Curious especially bout how royal guard performs in an all empire team. Everyone makes fun of him but seems he would get a ton of attacks and with Vader's bonus might actually do some damage?

Replies

• Ilza
    67 posts Member
    Options
    No matter what don't expect Royal Guard to do damage, might be ablet o be annoying with his turnmeter removal though. Still, if he had a higher chance of triggering taunt we would likely see more of him.
  • Options
    I'm really trying to build one!
    uc?id=0B9NjifSUullgZERKcnRLNnh0RHM&export=view

I'll record some gameplays on GW and share here later on. So far, not very good because only Vader is lvl 60 and purple gear. Althought, it is enought for the first three batles, then I swap the dead ones with healers. Vader is freaking cool. Royal Guard makes a good deal with his "probable auto-taunt". Snowtrooper is hard to level up, as his shards are yet to be farmable on the future 8-C light side battle. The others I'll work on, and maybe swap snowtrooper with Veers.

My current setup: 4* Darth Vader, 4* Grand Moff Tarkin, 2* Royal Guard, 2* Snowtrooper, 3* Stormtrooper

uc?id=0B9NjifSUullgRFBTZkltM29zZ00&export=view

Still work in progress, but I'll level all up now just for the sake of curiosity and because I do think that the full empire squad sinergy can win some battles.

Hope this will be a relativelly nice squad, at least for fun :smile:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Vader_Be_Hatin
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am working also on an Empire Squad, Got a lucky draw with Veers from Bronzium, Farming him to 4 star now, farming stormtrooper aswell, Vader already at lvl 60 offcourse. I think it will be a fun team. Especially if they release Emperor Palpatine in the near future hopefully. Will be hard hitting aoe team with the kind of Poggle buff he is providing towards his allies. Maybe Stormtrooper Commander (already in game, just not playable like Emperor) with his heal ability would also be a nice addition towards any future update. I think this meta is good for a Rebel Squad (lots of farm options), I am running Ackbar, Han, Luke, Biggs with Luminara (rebel scout on the bench). But I'm working on an Empire squad with an eye towards the next update, and hope it will be more empire and especially empire farming options. Love the first generation characters.
  • Options
    I faught Vader/veers/tarkin. It did okay.