Question about Aurodium packs

When I first started playing the game I saw Aurodium packs (believe 1st one I saw was for Rex). I haven't seen any in a very long time and after doing some digging it seems like these packs are only available if you've spent $200 in game? I've only got the crystal subscription a couple of times and it was well after the last Aurodium pack I saw available. I can remember Wedge and B2 after Rex.

Is this $200 requirement for every player? I saw those packs available in the data card store and I hadnt put a cent into the game. Is it possible to see them but a purchase attempt would be denied?

Replies

• Oooohwee. The $200 you were seeing is likely people stating the cost to 7* a toon from the packs. I didn't think there was a cost requirement to see them though.
  • Oooohwee. The $200 you were seeing is likely people stating the cost to 7* a toon from the packs. I didn't think there was a cost requirement to see them though.

It was there, you had to spend some amount for Aurodiums to be visible. Right now, there are no Aurodiums.

It was there, you had to spend some amount for Aurodiums to be visible. Right now, there are no Aurodiums.

Ooohwee. Ok. So they are like the subscription. You must spend at least .01 to see them. Since he mentioned he saw the subscription, he should've been able to see all aurodiums, the last one being g spy I believe.

I have never spend a penny on this game and I could see the last Aurodium pack so if there was a spend then see requirement at one time, it was removed.

There was a time when they would only show up for those who spent a minimum of $200. I believe the packs themselves were 600-800 crystals, and generally took between $150-$300 in crystals to 7* the character.