Shipments - strange MK 4 crystal costs

Kelthuzad
343 posts Member
edited October 2016
Not really important, but on my screen shots you can see 2 Mk 4 gears, a "Stun Gun" for 1.400 crystals and a "Droid Caller" for 300 crystals. Both consist of 20 purple gear salvages. Besides noone would ever buy any of those gears (we have plenty of salvages), don´t you guys think you should lower the price to 300 crystals, too? Even better: replace them for useful gears

27128720ux.jpg

27128721lj.jpg

27128791xm.jpg
Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra

Replies

• Options
    *sigh*
    I bought one of these today, it didn't occur to me that they would sell anything but the real thing for the same 1400 crystals. Mk 4 or 5, who can spot the difference in the artwork?

Yes, it is my mistake. I should have double checked, but can you seriously CLEARLY label the items? 1400 crystals is a lot to throw away at nothing