Best character to spend Arena Tokens on?

KeatonRen12
79 posts Member
edited October 2016
So I have a load of arena tokens and want to spend them, going towards a new Dark Side character. I want a powerful leader and someone I can have long term in this game. Right now I'm level 46 and my best lineup in Arena or GW consists of Chewy 4*(leader), Talia 4*, Luke 4*, Luminara 3* and Jedi Consular 3*. Im obviously not as far along as a lot of you but I'm doing this game F2P so I take what I can get. Im also almost ready to activate Qui Gon, 5 shards away.

I am tempted to get Sidious but also Ventress and Savage Oppress are both there as well. Having a tough time deciding which way to go. Any help is appreciated thanks guys.
Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on

Replies

• My suggestion is HK-47 because all the others stink, plus he is the most imporant droid and one of the best in Arena Shipments
    Exactly how many Tokens do you have?
  • If you use Luke as your DPS, maybe i choose Ackbar or ST Han.
  • The squad you need ASAP is scoundrels - you need them to participate in credit heist and droid smuggling (most important events when you're on higher lvls) - so pick STHan (also good base for rebels, and great in various arena teams), or IG-88 (also a must-have toon for droid team).

Other good choices are hk-47, leia, nebit or ackbar, but it all depends on what team do you want to play.

But sidious, ugnaught, coruscant police, or nute gunray just sucks (in most cases), so forget about them for a while ;-)
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    ST Han
    Nebit
    Leia
    AA
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    1 word. 8 letters. 1 choice. 1 champion.

U g n a u g h t.