Light Side & Dark side PVE

Suggestions on characters that can carry PVE throughout the game for Light Side and Dark Side?

**must be obtainable/farmable without spending too much money
**3-Star Completion
**auto-attack clearing is a bonus

Replies

• Guess it's probably too late for you to start farming ewok elder but thanks to that guy I get 3stars on every light side mission the moment I hit level to unlock it, including hard ones. (Well maybe not entirely true, even after farming him 3'times a day from day one he is only just 4 stars; so occasionally just gets deleted in those huge aoe missione that destroy your entire team if your taunt does not go first but he is also the only reason I managed to 3star them at appropriate relevant level because not having somebody die in those missions was impossible for me lol).

On dark side I really like night sister initiate, her damage is alright, especially with the 70% crit and she has so much health that she can take quite a few hits without you needing to worry about it, potentially saving your squishier targets (like for me the only reason I was able to 3stsr the lvl 66 ewok elder hard mission was because she absorbed so many ewok scout shots and still did not die, so the daka I had called in only had to res 1 person which I was lucky enough to get). If even 1 more shot had gone on my talia or Sid or back on my asajj then they would have died and 2 deaths from 1 daka revive does not happen very often for me at all :D
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    Guess it's probably too late for you to start farming ewok elder but thanks to that guy I get 3stars on every light side mission the moment I hit level to unlock it, including hard ones. (Well maybe not entirely true, even after farming him 3'times a day from day one he is only just 4 stars; so occasionally just gets deleted in those huge aoe missione that destroy your entire team if your taunt does not go first but he is also the only reason I managed to 3star them at appropriate relevant level because not having somebody die in those missions was impossible for me lol).

On dark side I really like night sister initiate, her damage is alright, especially with the 70% crit and she has so much health that she can take quite a few hits without you needing to worry about it, potentially saving your squishier targets (like for me the only reason I was able to 3stsr the lvl 66 ewok elder hard mission was because she absorbed so many ewok scout shots and still did not die, so the daka I had called in only had to res 1 person which I was lucky enough to get). If even 1 more shot had gone on my talia or Sid or back on my asajj then they would have died and 2 deaths from 1 daka revive does not happen very often for me at all :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't death even after revive reduces star?
  • Reduces stars on the victory display but your stars will fill up to full on the table if all characters are alive at the end of the fight.

If one character dies and then is revived and dies again and you end the fight with only the other 4 alive you will be on 1 star not 2 though, but I haven't seen there be any difference in amount of stars if you have less than 3.