Something broken with Speed - Biggs/Lando/Wedge

Guy on my shard runs a 196 speed Biggs (not counting the 45 he gets from the Wedge on his team). His lead is EP. Biggs is his fastest toon.

Normally I run my Biggs at 173 base (not counting the 45 from my Wedge). When I play this person I switch two mods to increase my speed to 188 (once again not counting Wedge unique). I run Lando lead. This should make my Biggs (188+ 15 +45) faster than his Biggs (196+45). Yet the last 2 times I have played him, his Biggs has gone first during the encounter.

So either Lando lead is broken, or the game is not recognizing my mod switch immediately after it occurs. Or something else I cannot think of.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team tested the Biggs, Wedge and Lando scenario and the speed bonus is applied correctly. In the situation you have described, you were playing against another team which had Emperor Palpatine as Leader. If there are any other Empire or Sith units with higher speed that attack first, then that unit automatically wins Turn Meter. There may have also been another character in the enemy team with other abilities which can influence Speed or Turn Meter.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.