Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Prev13456789
Hockeyhog36
46 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hi and welcome to our shard post. Just wanted to reach out and say hi maybe get to know who I have been fighting and who keeps destroying my crappy little teams. And of course find out some payout times so I am not attacking the wrong people durning my 90 min push and help others do the same. I know a lot of people are over seas to me but I would still like to see if we can all help each other to hit as high as we can and maybe take EA/CG for as much as we can. Feel free to just post where you are from and what time zone your payout is.
I am from Colorado, USA. That is mountian time zone. I believe -6 GMT.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

PS. If you are reading this and know someone on this shard please let them know to check the forums. Thanks.

Johntra Volta
DerSchwortz
Aether
Saule- CST
Any
Dieter Von Hutt
Sam
Erihas
Totama
Unit900000 - CST
Philzguitar TSR
Seven Silver
JakeStyken
Artillery

Post edited by Hockeyhog36 on

Replies

• saule
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Saule, here. Nice to meet you!

I am in CST. Payout for me is 7pm CST. I would love to work together and try different toons.
  • Hi Saule I had a feeling you were central time. It is nice to meet you.
  • I fear I have been a **** to people unintentionally. I didn't not know payout times were timezone specific. When is your payout.?
  • lol I might have sworn a few times lol. Yeah payouts are 7:00 in your time zone. So I am mountain time that is the hour after yours. That would be 8:00pm your time. So if you are in first I might always attack you so no hard feelings. I have guesses on other payouts that are close to ours. I believe that artillery and unit90000 are the same time zones as you but I am guessing. I have seen Any move also around the time and DerSchwortz has hit me a few times during my push time but not consistently so I think they are just moving or using attacks. I believe most guys are in Europe or Asia cause I never see movement from them during my prime time.
  • Dang. Sorry.

Well if you ever snipe me right before payout there will be no hard feelings. Regardless, I will make a point of avoiding you when possible.

I too have been surprised by the lack of movement around payout time. I think we are lucky that way :)
  • Move to top to see if we can find more peeps.
  • Have you searched for anyone manually on the forum? I have only looked for a few without success. Remember Beefsquatch?
  • I did look for people. Actually found an older version that seven Silver made to contract the shard. It was as active as this one. I never knew Beefsquatch he stopped playing about the same time I started hitting the top ten. Would have been nice to have another skunk member with me but oh well. I have searched the forums for a few others like the two Rex teams but they are silent. I am guessing most just don't use the forums.
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I liked beefsqustch because he/she had a full clone team, which I always wanted. Not being a whale, such things were impossible for me. There are a few posts that mention this player in the forums.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png
  • Lol sad face. I never attacked his team with my Ackbar lead burst team. I was sure I would of been destroyed. Besides back then everyone was easy right after mods were out with Ackbar. But then everyone got StHan and made him fast now Ackbar just collects dust.

I saw derswortz knocked you off the top spot before payout yesterday. I hate when he dose that cause it is not even close to his payout. Wish he would find this and see if we could get him to stop.
  • I was a little ticked, but I may have unwittingly done it to him in the past. I will have to see if he keeps doing it. I too wish we could PM people. Do you know when Aether's payout is? He attacked during my payout hour as well.
  • No I have not figured him out either I saw him in first yesterday but in the morning but first time I have seen that. I feel some of these guys just try and stay close and out of the way of the Rex lead teams. I will have to monitor it. Maybe we can figure out most by noting the time of day we see each person in the one spot.
  • Up the list.
  • How easy is it to kill my droid team now that you have Han Solo? Any easier than before?
  • Super easy. Stun JE and blow up IG-88 with Biggs. Then take out JE, IG-86, B2, HK. I would be curious how my team is on defense. OG han has made taking out most teams easy but the team has low health so I drop a little. But I enjoy using him since it took so much to get him.
  • That is what I expected. I really am hitting anove my weight class to be honest. I am working on a more defensive team, but as you know. Grinding at a F2P paces takes ages :)

I'll try out your team and let you know what happens.
  • First shot hit 88 which filled B2's TM. His AOE debuff got eveyone but Wedge. STH's taunt did nothing. I then killed Lando, Wedge, Biggs, Han, and STH.
  • Lol sounds about right. I am sure I get a few lucky wins on defense but I don't mind as long as I don't drop into the 20's.
  • Same here. I wish we could get data on defense. I would be nice to know if any combination works better than another.
  • To the top of the list.
  • Looks like unit9000 is in my timezone. It is getting ugly.
  • lol I noticed. I knew he was but he stayed out of top ten for long time.
  • He is back at 1. Did he displace you before payout or do it later?
  • I'm on the same server as you gents. Wee bit further down at 22nd and not been top 50 long.
  • Welcome! I will keep an eye out for you.
  • Later welcome keldo. When is your payout so we don't interfere with you when you get to the top?
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You won't see me all the way down in the 20s and 30s when you're at 7 :D
  • Later welcome keldo. When is your payout so we don't interfere with you when you get to the top?

UK time for my payouts. ;)
  • Maybe not this week or next or this year but you can get there someday. Your team is very heavy on offense have you tried putting in SThan in place of leia or Rey. Get lots of speed on SThan as well so he takes his turn right after Biggs and you can move up very quickly. Well either way nice to hear from another person on the shard.