Hockeyhog LFSM, johntra volta, DerSchwortz, Saule, Any, Jaiden Marr, Erihas, Bobafette,others

Replies

• Getting very active at the top
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, I have to beat down three others now. How about you?
    Post edited by saule on
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    s
    lol I noticed. I knew he was but he stayed out of top ten for long time.

Sup peeps I was out of the top for a while cause my droids just didn't do very well any more so I stopped trying but now I have an empire team so I'm doing much better.
    saule wrote: »
    Looks like unit9000 is in my timezone. It is getting ugly.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do about you xD I have a few ideas but I have yet to test them
  • saule wrote: »
    Yeah, I have to beat down three others now. Hiw about you?

I still am by myself just the occasional I need to be number one from your time zone

• Hockeyhog36
    46 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    unit900000 wrote: »
    s
    lol I noticed. I knew he was but he stayed out of top ten for long time.

Sup peeps I was out of the top for a while cause my droids just didn't do very well any more so I stopped trying but now I have an empire team so I'm doing much better.
    Looks like unit9000 is in my timezone. It is getting ugly.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do about you xD I have a few ideas but I have yet to test them

Welcome to our small but growing thread. Nice to finally hear from ya.
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi there, unit9000!

I was hoping you would show up here! Looks like we now have 4 that are fighting for the 6pm CST spot.

Might I propose a gentleman's agreement? If we get to number 2, and then fight it out for number 1, we both come out better than if one is at #5 and the other at #1 at payout.

I am totally open to other ideas as well.
    Hi there, unit9000!

I was hoping you would show up here! Looks like we now have 4 that are fighting for the 6pm CST spot.

Might I propose a gentleman's agreement? If we get to number 2, and then fight it out for number 1, we both come out better than if one is at #5 and the other at #1 at payout.

I think I'm just going to let you have #1 I'm gonna chill at #2 for now on so we can keep it chill i was happy with #2 payout the other day and that will keep us both from getting stressed out. I don't think the other guys are good enough to stop me besides maybe rex teams but I'll work on my b2 some more at some point and he will fix that problem hopefully.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Hi there, unit9000!

I think I'm just going to let you have #1 I'm gonna chill at #2 for now on so we can keep it chill i was happy with #2 payout the other day and that will keep us both from getting stressed out. I don't think the other guys are good enough to stop me besides maybe rex teams but I'll work on my b2 some more at some point and he will fix that problem hopefully.
    That works for me. It is just a game and never worth actual stress :) anytime you feel like it, feel free to knock me out of #1 (better you than Der Schwortz). I promise, no hard feelings.

Also, I will look forward to your B2. It is always fun to fight new compostions. I have one of my own that is still a ways off.

• I got scared and went for #1 instead of #2 cause the rex team is scary lol seems like that darn guy is all ways there.
  • So have you guys started working on GK yet?
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I got scared and went for #1 instead of #2 cause the rex team is scary lol seems like that darn guy is all ways there.
    I have the most trouble with Rex teams. Feel free to go to #1 all you like :) I am glad they left you alone!
  • So have you guys started working on GK yet?
    GK?
    So have you guys started working on GK yet?
    GK?

General Kenobi?
  • Keldo wrote: »
    GK?

General Kenobi?
    yes heroic tank reward.

• Bump to top for easy access. Hope my message works.
    GK?

General Kenobi?
    yes heroic tank reward.
    Ah, stupid me. No, my guild has a way to go before we are ready for the heroic raid. How about yours?
    Keldo wrote: »
    GK?

General Kenobi?
    yes heroic tank reward.
    Ah, **** me. No, my guild has a way to go before we are ready for the heroic raid. How about yours?

We started at the start of December. On raid 6/25 to unlock. Working on clones to go with him. I think they will be fun. If not I have Jedi ready for him. I hope he is a strong as he seems cause these rouge one guys seem crazy strong and not going to have them for a while.
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    How are you guys doing against Johntra Volta?
  • Beat him in one try with his fancy GK. The key is to kill GK first then work back from there. If GK hides behind a taunt just crit and he will taunt again. I think his team has too many tanks so just takes a little while to beat. I used wedge, Biggs, shore,sthan, EP
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    I have had the best luck going after GK first as well. My problem is that I have no stunners and have low dammage crits. The Bariss factor makes GK impossible to wear down. I basically have to hope healing immunities stick.
  • Jesus **** what just happened to are server lmao went 0 to 100 real quick
  • I know some are people who were not active but use to be. My big issue is this marrdigan guy. Can't tell if he shares my time zone or not. But has never been this pushy. Wish more people would find this forum post.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Jesus **** what just happened to are server lmao went 0 to 100 real quick

What happened to your team the other day? Seen you around the 60ish mark with only 4 toons selected.

Jesus **** what just happened to are server lmao went 0 to 100 real quick

What happened to your team the other day? Seen you around the 60ish mark with only 4 toons selected.

Somehow my shoretrooper got taken out when I attacked dark sandman's rex team so it was 4vs5 yet I was still able to beat him. Didn't have any more battles and didn't feel like refreshing so I just dropped rank like a rock lol.

• I know some are people who were not active but use to be. My big issue is this marrdigan guy. Can't tell if he shares my time zone or not. But has never been this pushy. Wish more people would find this forum post.
    It seems the pond just got a lot more crowded lately. :(
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I even changed my team comp just to beat a single team and I still lost. That was at least 4 loses in a row im done. Hanging back till I get a better team I'm out.
  • lol common it is not that bad up there. Team comps do need to change with a few guys but everyone is beatable. Just need to figure out the weakness. B2 or EP is the answer most the time.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    lol common it is not that bad up there. Team comps do need to change with a few guys but everyone is beatable. Just need to figure out the weakness. B2 or EP is the answer most the time.

Well I did this last time when I got tired of my droids then I came back with a EP lead and destroyed everyone one not named saule or a rex team. This will keep me from burning out and give me time to get a stronger team. I have some ideas what I want to use so we will see in time if it will be any good or not.
  • I am looking forward to dropping my SThan and Wiggs for my GK lead clone team. Early February and then we will see if it was worth it. It will be nice to not use a rebel based team anymore.
  • saule
    53 posts Member
    I still cannot beat Johntra Volta with an HK lead. I tried palpatine instead of Jawa Engineer, but it still wasn't enough. I try to focus down GK, but Bariss kills his debuffs and heals causing my attacks to fizzle.

It seems I may have to move over to the EP/Wiggs comp.